Tuesday 16 August 2011

Mini To Micro Usb Adapter - mini usb to micro usb adapters, micro usb


Too many connectors, too many cables! My computer bag looks like an explosion in a cable factory.



So I ordered some shorty (1-foot) USB cables - standard A to mini-B - to go from notebook to 2.5" external drives. (I got the RiteAV shorty cables RiteAV - USB 2.0 A to Mini-B 5-pin Cable 1 ft. but there are others here with 5 stars)



But my cellphone (HTC Evo 4G) takes a micro-B USB connector, as does the Kindle. Instead of carrying around a couple of extra cables, I got this adapter.



Works great - both for charging and for data. Slightly tight to insert, but no problems. I tested with both my phone and the Kindle.



Now I carry just several USB A to mini-B cables, and one of these adapters.



I liked it enough, I've ordered two more. Amzer Handy Converter Mini USB Connector to Micro USB

This adapter worked perfectly, with my Motorola V9x phone. I have used it with a generic mini-USB wall charger, and to transfer data to my laptop. I have tried other adapters that would work for one, but not the other, or not at all.



Works as advertised, and I'm likely to buy a couple more.

I lost the original micro USB cable that came with my Western Digital Passport drive and tried using another (much longer) cable I had. The drive wouldn't mount. After searching online, I learned that the cable I was using was too long to power the drive. I had a ton of short mini USB cables, so I ordered the micro to mini adapter. It worked like a charm.

Well constructed adapter. Nice rough finish. No complaints. Performs as expected. Very portable. Indeed it is handy and small, so it is easy to lose. Im ordering 2 more. You dont have to be bothering with the hassle of changing cables.





I have several mini usb's cables and this is the best way to continue using them. At work i leave a mini usb cable attached to the docking station of the laptop so i can charge my assigned blackberry. When i need to use a Micro Usb device it is very convenient instead of having to unplug a mini usb cable to connect a micro one. As a docking station user i dont have a lot of usb ports availble.

Not a lot to say about this little adapter, except that it is dead useful and was a lot less expensive than going out and buying all new cables. I tied this to my cel phone, and it works fantastically. I do prefer the other style adapter that I ordered that has about 3 inches of wire though~ it doesn't feel quite so obtrusive in my pocket when I have a spare battery plugged in. But for in the car, at the desk, or at home then this one is just as sweet.

If you are very active or on the go a lot, then you may want to look for one of the other styles of these that has the short wire bit in it. That reduces a lot of stress on the plug inside your device, and might not wear it out so fast...

This adapter worked perfectly to make my old Tilt Charger fit my new HP Glisten. Wanted to make sure it worked & now that I know it does, going to order a few more. (I like to leave a charger at work, in the car, nightstand, mom & dad's & living room b/c I tether my laptop a lot through bluetooth and it uses up the battery). I can even leave one in my suitcase or laptop bag now, so I never have to worry about packing one.



New electronics always mean new cords, kinda like that I can continue to use the old cords, which if your eco-conscious - reduces waste.



The ring is pretty handy too. Now I can take one cord to charge my Garmin & phone.

I searched for this adaptor because I didnt want to add more chargers for another HTC phone.

I already have chargers with the mini usb plug and needed only this adaptor to use one charger for both phones.



Its perfect for what I need and there are many mini usb cords around. Look at any Seagate expansion drive cords for instance, these may work for Moto and HTC phones with mini ports. Cameras also use the mini usb as chargers.



Amazon is the greatest! - Mini Usb To Micro Usb Adapters - Charger - Micro Usb - Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mini To Micro Usb Adapter - mini usb to micro usb adapters, micro usb adapter Mini To Micro Usb Adapter - mini usb to micro usb adapters, micro usb