Tuesday 16 August 2011

1600mhz - memory, 8gb


I used this RAM on a build with an AsRock p67p4 Extreme and an ASUS Sabertooth P67 motherboard. On both builds, the RAM worked very well and ran with stability at 1866Mhz with the stock 1.5v. I did not test any higher frequency as the performance gains were minimal(even from 1600 to 1866). This is nice RAM however beware on some motherboards the fins can be obstructed by some of the larger CPU coolers- yet most will work perfectly.



If you have any questions I might be able to answer for you, leave a comment and I will respond ASAP. Corsair Vengeance 8 GB ( 2 x 4 GB ) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) 240-Pin DDR3 Memory Kit for Intel Core i3, i5, i7 and AMD Platforms SDRAM CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9

Works flawlessly on a ASUS P8P67 B3 Sandy Bridge mobo. Given some memory problems w/ DIMMS that are rated higher than 1.5v, these installed and worked as expected. What more can you ask for? Sandy Bridge mobos are picky when it comes to RAM - these work and are recommended by Corsair.

I put this ram in the blue slots of my p8p67 pro motherboard. Works great!!! I had to adjust the frequency from 1333 to 1600. I also changed the voltage to 1.5. My old pc had 2 gigs corsair ddr2 800. Going from 2 gigs to 8 gigs ddr3 was huge. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, I highly recommend this memory.

Besides being good looking. This RAM Memory performs great!

Had to change frequency in EFI BIOS from 1333 to the factory 1600. One single click and voila. 1.5v is awesome is you plan to overclock your CPU.



Installed them on a new P67 Sabertooth MoBo. Recognized them like breeze.



Thinking of getting another pack of this RAM to have an overall of 16g (the pleasure of having several Adobe programs opened at once) worth it.

Works perfectly with my Asus P8P67 mobo and an Intel i7 2600K CPU. No need to use the MEMOK button, and these fit well near a Hyper 212+ cooler. Perfect memory for this board, considering the problems from more expensive memory not working well since they operate above the 1.5V.

I have 4 pieces of these running on a MSI MATX mother board. I actually had to file down the side of the processor fan because it hit the top of the heatsink on ram position 1. The board is very tight because they put everything but the kitchen sink on it. - 1600mhz - 8gb - Memory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


1600mhz - memory, 8gb memory 1600mhz - memory, 8gb