Tuesday 16 August 2011

Laminator - laminating machines, crafts


I love these laminating pouches. It's not quite a "pouch" but is folded so it's easy to get your page in and lined up properly. I don't have the lamination machine, I set my iron on a low setting and it quickly sets the plastic. It cools quickly and is a nice stiff page. Scotch(TM) Thermal Laminating Pouches, 5.31 Inches x 7.28 Inches, 20 Pouches (TP5903-20)

I ordered the Scotch thermal laminator & pouches and have been more than pleased with both. The pouches actually seal better & are thicker & more durable than I expected. I'll definitely be ordering more!

I am a big fan of this size! I wasn't sure I'd use it to begin with, but have found that I prefer this size overall. I don't usually want to laminate a whole sheet of paper, so this is the next size down. I can also still fit several small items on this sheet as well, so best of both worlds! Great product to go along with my Scotch Laminator!

Not much to add to the other reviews. It works as expected. Since it is name-brand, you can expect the quality of the laminates to hold up. I bought these for my wife to make recipe cards, and they are holding up nicely.

We bought a scotch laminater on a whim when Amazon had a lightning deal on them during the Christmas season. I am really pleased with the results of the laminater and the pouches. Made great stuff for my Sunday school class walls!

I purchased both the laminating machine and pouches of various sizes for my mother this Christmas. She is a laminating junkie and laminates just about everything she can including pictures, proof of insurance certificates, newspaper clippings, recipe cards and even recipes pulled from magazines. Its important to note that my mother is about as anti tech as one can possibly get. It took me a couple years just to get her operating a Mac laptop efficiently. When it comes to technology, she finds even the simplest of things difficult, lol. Anyways, she figured out how to operate the laminating machine in just a few minutes. That's how simple it is to use this system.



The pouches are fantastic as they make aligning of the item super easy. You just pop the item into the pouch and send it through the laminating machine and your all set. The quality is absolutely perfect. No air bubbles and no creases, just a perfectly laminated item. Considering how cheap the laminating machine is, something like this is a no-brainer for people like my mother. The pouches run anywhere from 20 to 33 cents each depending on size.



Bottom line - This system is extremely affordable and about as easy as something can be to operate. The lamination of important documents is just a smart idea and with a system as easy and affordable as this.....well there is really no reason not to. Highly recommended.



5 stars!

I'm not sure how other products work in this regard but this product works great not only for general laminating but also for laminating photos. My family was over for Thanksgiving and I took a family picture. I printed a photo for everyone and then laminated them so the picture wouldn't get ruined on their way home. Everyone was shocked at how crystal clear and glossy the lamination was. My sister commented on how she also has a laminating machine but how terrible it is for photos because it dulls them (I don't know what brand pouches she was using).



If your looking for glossy laminate pouches look no further. - Home Laminator - Crafts - Laminating Supplies - Laminating Machines'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information