Thursday 25 August 2011

Ipod Knock Off - music player, video player


I've owned this player for several months and have used it primarily in the gym and I'm very happy with it's performance. After using the touch calibration I have no problem with navigation and the volume switch on the side of the player makes for easy volume adjust. I downloaded several movies in avi. format and transferred them to my player it took minutes. I'm not sure how those other reviewers did it but I didn't use the included software, I dragged and pasted. The video resolution was great for a 50 dollar mp3 player, makes the time on the cycle go quickly. I divided music into several folders with titles and am quite happy with performance. Great player for those who wanted a little more but don't feel the need for ipod prices. I plug mine into my computer at work every night so I really don't know how long the battery life is. Coby 2.8 Inch LCD Touchscreen Video MP3 Player 4 GB MP826-4GBLK (Black)

I bought this item several months ago after my second iPod broke down once again, and haven't regretted it since! The touch screen may be a bit tricky sometimes, but it more than makes up for that by having none of the problems iPods are saddled with (constant non-syncing with iTunes, taking forever to eject from computer, etc), and it DEFINITELY has a much better price. Best of all, I can drag and drop any music or videos I want directly into the Coby, which shows up as a regular hard drive when connected to my computer.



The downside is that its "Favorite" folder (roughly the equivalent of iTunes' On The Go playlist) clears almost immediately after you turn it off or let it go into power save mode. You also cannot grab files from folders (playlist) and put them in the favorites, you must go into the All Music section and sort through the whole library.



But like I said, I'm still much happier with it than with my old iPod. No worries about disk fragmenting from disconnecting too soon from the PC and the Coby doesn't get scratched and banged up as badly as iPods do. The screen seems much more scratch-resistant than an iPod's screen.



And at such a low price, you're not making a big investment if you choose a Coby over an iPod!

This device is easy to use, provides very good sound quality and feels as if it is made with quality materials. My 11 yr old daughter had the player up and running in minutes. We had ordered another device of comparable price but returned it due to poor materials and construction but that was not the case with this product. Since owning this player, we've had to reset it on a few occasions but no music or files were lost. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive mp3 player but who doesn't want to spend a fortune on of the name brand devices.

It works fine, it just takes FOREVER in Windows Media Player for it to sync songs onto it. I was doing about 50 songs at a time, and it took almost an hour. But it plays really well, and has good sound quality. If you compare the touch screen to an ipod, you'll definately find yourself dissapointed. It's difficult to scroll through songs without clicking on one, you have to push a little harder to get it to play things. But overall, it's definately worth it for the price. It will be perfect for my little sister's birthday!

I bought this for my 9 year old daughter who wanted an Ipod touch but I did not want her to have wi-fi acess. The touch features are not as easy to use as the Ipod but they are very good for the price. Once we learned how to use avi and convert video it was very easy to use. This is a fun MP3 player. It's not an Ipod but neither is the price. She loves it and that is all that matters.

I usually buy Sony MP3 Players ( which I've owned 3 of them in 2 years) but I decided to try something different this time around. I decided to try Coby, because I've used their headphones over the years, and they hold up a really long time, so I was wondering how the Touchscreen MP3 Player would hold up. I really like the headphones that come with this MP3 Player. The sound quality on this MP3 Player is the best, out of all the MP3 Players, I've ever owned. I don't know about the battery life yet, because I haven't used it that much. I like how cheap this MP3 Player is I have the 8GB, and it cost me about $60, which isn't bad especially for touchscreen. The touchscreen can be iffy at times. Zune, and Apple (Ipod) are way too expensive for an MP3 Player, yeah the quality of the MP3 Player is better, but why pay $200, to $300 for one? I buy at least one MP3 Player per year, because they come out with a new model, about once every year, and I like to get what is current. This MP3 Player is defiantly worth $60. My Sony MP3 Players have cost me more than that, but Sony is better quality. I've always loved Sony, but I guess it was time for a change, but Sony will always be my favorite.

its alright i like it and the touch is okay the sound quality is the best. the paint on mines starts to fade away already and i only had for about 3 weeks i havent droped it and i always had it in the little pouch it came with - Music Player - Mp3 Player - Ipod Knock Off - Video Player'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


mp3 player Ipod Knock Off - music player, video player