Thursday 25 August 2011

Button Cell Batteries - watch batteries, battery


My son has a lot of those books with buttons that you push for music or sound effects. As their batteries ran down, I'd occasionally hit the store to get new ones. And for the most part, it was cheaper just to buy a new book than to pay the jacked-up prices they're charging for those little button batteries.



Luckily, I did a quick search and found this deal on Amazon. For roughly the same cost as two of the batteries from the store, I was able to pick up 10 instead (and that includes shipping).



Jury's still out on how well they last, but thus far they've performed admirably. 10 pack MAXELL AG13 LR44 357 button cell battery

With a house full of electronics buying batteries gets expensive. So I bought 10 of these for the price of 2 at the local department store. Not sure how long it has been but haven't needed to replace the first ones I used yet so I am guessing the 10 pack will last for a while.

These batteries are very cheap and I was a little skeptical, but I recently used them in an LED flash light during a 5-day power outage we had across North Alabama and it is still going strong. I'm sold! The shipping was very fast also.

The title says it all. These are very inexpensive batteries because they do not last long. I'm having to replace these batteries again, while another set of original batteries which came with the toys are still running.

Got these as a replacement in a kids toy, w/ in 2 weeks the first set of 3 was dead in the toy, 3 more dead in my cats lazer pointer, 1 of which bagan to swell and seperate. 3 more replaced in the kid toy were dead w/ in 24 hours, threw the last one away. Dont know if they were old or what, no date on pkg and not the same as what is shown on the maxell site as in new pkging. had better luck w/ cheeper ones bought at Hobby Lobby. - Battery - Watch Batteries - Lr44 - Button Battery Lr 44'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Button Cell Batteries - watch batteries, battery lr44 Button Cell Batteries - watch batteries, battery