Thursday 25 August 2011

Ac Power Adapters - ac adapter, charger


I bought this AC power adapter for my dad's laptop and it works just fine. I could not believe the price. There were tons of sellers listing this type of power supply for just a few dollars- one was under $1. My sister paid $90 for a similar power supply at a retail store. I don't know why they are so cheap now but finally something that sounds too good to be true really is true:) HQRP Replacement AC Power Adapter compatible with Sony HandyCam DCR-DVD103, DCR-DVD105, DCR-DVD108, DCR-DVD203, DCR-DVD205, DCR-DVD305, DCR-DVD308 Camcorder - (incl. USA Plug & Euro Adapter) plus HQRP Black Mini Tripod

Very impressed with how well it worked with my camera. It works as if it were the original that was sold with it. Not to mention the cool accessories that are included. It truly is an excellent product.

I had a feeling this charger wasn't going to work as soon as it came out of the box. The case felt empty, weighed practically nothing, and I'm wondering if someone forgot to install the guts on this as it zoomed down the assembly line. Only positive note would be the speed of delivery, around 4 days. - Ac Adapter - Sony Handycam - Charger - Bs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


bs Ac Power Adapters - ac adapter, charger