Thursday 25 August 2011

Bright Flashlight - tactical flashlight, bright flashlight


I decided I wanted to stray away from those cr123 batteries & buy a small flashlight that used AA batteries or AAA batteries. Since I already have 3 Streamlight flashlights & 2 headlamps; Streamlight is know by me for dependability. This is a bright flashlight with a glass lens for its size & does not need those expensive cr123 batteries. If you go camping or whatever; you can get AA batteries in almost any store. I have seen when I had to watch how much I used the flashlights that used the cr123 batteries. The strobe on this flashlight would confuse anyone shined close up in their eyes. The 3rd mode would be great for reading in the dark. It even comes with a black velcro holster to wear with you that clips to your pants or on a belt. I might add a lanyard to mine. (A small cord that is hooked to the flashlight & can wrap around your wrist.) Both ends on this flashlight have defensive bezels if needed for close self defense. Buy one & you'll be amazed with this amazing flashlight! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

This Streamlight double AA flashlight is bright and reasonably priced compared to competitive models. I like that it is based on AA batteries which are easy to find at any store. It is made of aluminum and is reasonably rugged without taking the "tactical" thing to silly extremes. I expect it to work well on a daily basis for a long time. I own a couple of the Streamlight flashlights that use two AAA batteries and this one is several times as bright.



If you remove the clip the light will probably fit in many of the typical accessory pouches made for the Maglite Mini AA. It does have a wider diameter back end than the Maglite so you may not get it to fit on all holsters. I use a "NITE IZE Pock-Its" pouch now and this light only fits when the accessory clip is removed.



Only missing feature is a dedicated place to attach a lanyard. You could probably put the lanyard through the accessory clip but would risk it pulling free. There is a "strobe" function that turns on if you push the on button twice quickly. The protective lens over the LED and reflector seems to be glass and will resist scratches and yellowing better than the usual plastics. Enjoy.

This guy is twice as bright and considerably smaller than the streamlight it replaces. At 120 lumens it is just ridiculously bright. It has a focused white beam. I've ownwed many streamlights in the past inclusing the 4AA yellow ones and the 2AA "luxen jr" and this thing is just a beast! Get some quality rechargeable aa's (not store bought, go online for high-drain/fast charge units). This guy is regulated so its bright until the very end. No long, painful winddown. The ONLY gripe I have is the transition from high to strobe or low. High is default, double tap is strobe, and triple tap is low. Low is actually good enough to go running with in pitch dark once your eyes adjust. It takes a little practice to toggle settings...you have to give it a light tap followed by a full PUSH to get to strobe, and 2 light taps followed by a complete push to get to low. It is always "high" when turned back on. This is by far the best 2aa light Ive owned. It just wrecks the old halogens. Until youve seen it you wont believe it.

I got this for a birthday gift for my dad. He is a auto mechanic and he loves it for working under the hood. It is bright enough to light up under the hood outdoors in the sun. For the price you can't beat this product. It is durable and only needs 2 AA batteries. I highly recommend this product. Buy it. Now.

This flashlight is everything it was described as in the Amazon ad. I use its super bright strobe light feature to charge up my glow in the dark fishing lures to send down to the dark depths of the lakes I fish for lake trout and kokanee in the summer when they can only be found in deep dark water. Great product at a great price. I couldn't be happier with my purchase on Amazon.com!!

After reading these reviews I felt comfortable enough to make a purchase, and wow was I impressed. For being a single AA battery the little guy is BRIGHT! It took about 1 minute to look at the instructions and figure out how to switch between modes. I like the pouch it comes with, for the price this is a steal! Excellent product, would recommend this to anyone that needs a small tactical flash light. Will definitely by Streamlight products in the future.

So far I've purchased two of these flashlights. They work as advertised. The features that stand out from the rest is the light throw in a pitch black room from a 1 AA battery operated light. It's amazing how much light comes from one AA, which are pretty cheap to replace. It comes with a Velcro flapped holster that can sit on a belt or you can carry in the same pocket as a cell phone without worrying about scratches from it's aluminum build. Overall it's compact and powerful. If you are looking for something light and easy to carry daily get this light. I switched from a Surefire 6P Defender LED to this. I have yet to take it to the range to see how it withstands 9mm, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP recoil. Considering it's LED there should be no issues with the bulb, just have to do a range test on the electronics and housing. - Compact Flashlight - Bright Flashlight - Flashlight - Tactical Flashlight'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information