Thursday 25 August 2011

Great


I have owned this light for one year now. I use it for fishing and nearly every day at work. At work it gets banged around and has survived. Fishing is another story. I have had 6 Headlamps and the longest any lasted was maybe 3 months. This one has lasted through being dropped probably 40 times, many times onto concrete. I have used it in rain many times. The use it gets from me is probably what would be considered extreme abuse. The battery life is great. The only problem I had was the lense came out of the front, so I wrapped it with electrical tape about 8 months ago. Doing that, as well as wrapping the point where the power wire enters the battery case and light housing may play a role in how this light survived being dropped in 3 feet of water- AND staying submerged for 3 hours- AND still worked after scooping it out of the water. That was a huge suprise, to say the least. The fact that this thing still works perfect after one year of daily use has impressed me.

BTW- the description says three AAA batteries, but it is 3 AA batteries actually.

So..... what I have found is that paying half as much for a headlamp every couple months ended up costing much more in the long run, as I have found nothing even close to as durable as this lamp is. Energizer Ultimate Lithium Headlight (3 AA Max Batteries Included)

batteries have a 15 year lifespan. The flashlight housing is made from

machine superstrong aluminium, so little concerned about it being damaged even in the truck.

I placed one right next to the spare tire, if you've ever had to change a tire in the dark With a crescent moon

you know it's impossible to hold a flashlight and take off a tire safely or at all.

Do yourself a favor by one because you don't want to be stuck in your car on the side of the road

hoping that the truck gets to you before somebody bad does...'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information