Thursday 25 August 2011

Swiss Ball Chair - ball chair, swiss ball chair


Chair corrects back and neck problems. the only thing is it is low and my ankles have started to hur from placing them under the chair. Would be great if just a little higher. Has really helped my back and neck from sitting all day at work. Deluxe Ball Chair

The chair was purchased by family members as a father's day gift. It was shipped to my office, where I intended to use it. The chair is too low for my office environment. Now I have this thing sitting in my office as a curiosity.

Some day I'll take it home...

I sit in front of a computer around 9 hours a day and have always had the annoying neck and upper back pain from sitting in a chair too long. After reading reviews about this chair and researching all of the additional benefits outside of relief of back pain, I had to purchase it. Since the first day I have sat in it the chair has been amazing!! I have talked so well about this chair that two of my co-workers have already purchased their own to use! It is become quite the trend here with other's asking me for the link to purchase this chair!



Thanks for the remarkable chair and back pain relief! I am hoping to have a 6 pack by the end of this quarter...



I have been told that I need to somehow make some sort of commission from all of the chairs being purchased because of my stellar reviews to my co-workers:)

I wish that I could give this item more stars. I have tried so many "ergonomic" and "healthy back" seating products but none comes close to the comfort of this ball chair. I love it and want to replace all of the desk chairs in my home to ball chairs.

I do like the chair, but it is a little squeeky when I move around. The chair was easy to put together, the ball inflated well. Small though, but I still fit into it. The only thing is that it is really noisy when I move around on the carpeting. Cannot find where the noise is coming from, but other than that, it is a good chair for me to learn to sit up straight.

Anyone with back ailments would find the ball chair a helpful relief. The chair back is placed perfectly for lumbar support, and the arms are at the proper height to not get in the way for working at a computer. If one's back is particularly sensitive, it is helpful to deflate the ball a bit so that it is softer and more pliable to cushion the back properly. This chair has been the key to being able to sit comfortably again. - Swiss Ball Chair - Ball Chair'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information