Saturday 13 August 2011

Aqua Sphere - training fins, swim gear


These babies make me feel like I'm about to qualify for the Olympics! Not only do I swim faster, I swim smarter. After several laps with them, I take them off and continue on my own, paying attention to my kicking and mimicking the motion and speed attained with fins on. They're training me to be a more efficient and better swimmer. On top of that, they're comfortable, well-designed, they even float (well mostly, at least they don't sink like a stone as some of the other training fins I've seen do) these are a great way to bump up the usual lap routine. They definitely work the big muscles in the thighs, front and back. Highly recommended. TYR Burner EBP Fin, Large, Red - Training Fins - Swim Gear - Swimming - Aqua Sphere'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Aqua Sphere - training fins, swim gear aqua sphere Aqua Sphere - training fins, swim gear