Sunday 3 July 2011

Power Cord - ac adapter, laptop battery chargers


I bought this charger but it did not work and there was no option to be replaced so I wrote a negative review about it. After a couple of days they called me " Remove your review we will send you a new charger". I removed my review but they never did. If you were me, what would you write? Laptop Charger AC Adapter Power Cord Plug for Acer Aspire 1680 3000 3500 3600 3680 3935 4520 4530 4730 5000 5050 5100 5315 5335 5515 5520 5530 5530z 5535 5535z 5570 5580 5580z 5720 5730 5730z 5735 5735z 6530 6920 6930 6935

I checked the output against the original charger, everything was the same. It fit, so I used it. Less than two weeks later, the notebook stopped charging, Windows started giving me warnings to replace my battery, and within a few days, the computer wouldn't even turn on or charge. Fortunately, the laptop was under warranty and all I had to do was send it in and buy an OEM replacement charger for a little more. Oh, almost forgot, shortly before returning this made-in-China piece of junk, the part that plugs into the laptop came out entirely when I was unplugging the thing.



Cheap internal components.

Cheap manufacturing methods.

Cheap charger that fries laptops.



Spend a little more and buy the EXACT MODEL of charger that came with your laptop. This will keep you from having to replace the whole thing.



Thank you, Amazon.com, for your customer service. It was only good part of this whole experience.

I don't usually write reviews very often, but for cheaply made stuff like this power cord, I thought I should - to warn others from making the mistake of buying it. I've now gone through two replacement cords in about a month - both so poorly made they just stopped working all together - the tip that plugs into the computer is the problem - very flimsy and starts to become defective very quickly. Now, on the third try - I will spend extra to get the proper power cord. Do not purchase this cord - it will stop working in short time!!

We ordered two chargers in March 2010 from this co. for our AC Aspire 5735Z. After 3 weeks the first one stopped charging. we switched to the second one, and it lasted for a week. No refund was avaible since it was now 30 days, so we had to absorb total lost. I would not reccomend this product, customer beware!

Works with my Aspire 5050 just fine.



I have only experienced 2 problems so far, both which are minor.

-The cord itself is shorter than the one I previously owned. I have to set the box portion on my desk, otherwise it would hang about halfway down my desk and pull on the cord.

-The actual portion that plugs into the computer is long for the Aspire 5050, and has a good centimeter of exposed metal.

I bought this about a month and a half ago and it doesn't work. It did work for about 2 weeks, and for no reason it just stopped working. I guess that's why they sell it for 8 and change compared to a real replacement which would have cost me $60. Don't waste your money trying to find a bargain because you will get what you pay for!

Within 2 weeks after purchasing this item, the connector became very very hot and melted into the laptop. I was able to get the connector out of the laptop but strings of melted plastic came out with it. I am very unhappy with this power cord. Not sure if the laptop is even usable anymore, won't power up even with battery-power. Don't purchase this product.

This laptop charger was awful! When I received it, the wiring was frayed. It disabled my mouse whenever I had it plugged in, and ended up shorting out the battery on my laptop. Will never buy from this seller again! - Ac Adapter - Acer - Aspire - Laptop Battery Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


laptop battery chargers Power Cord - ac adapter, laptop battery chargers