Sunday 3 July 2011

Lexmark Ink Cartridge - ink, inkjet cartridge


well. its a good ink quality and quantiy but, i tend to print like once ever 3-6 mths so they dry out on me but this one seemed to work as long as i took it out and put it back in the tray thingy i got it in its good ink tho nice and dark black not gray or anything but really great value. Compatible Lexmark 16 Ink Cartridge (10N0016)

I am writing this review 6 months after I ordered the re-manufactured Compatible Lexmark 16 black ink cartridge from OCinkjet(through Amazon) for use in a Lexmark Z600 printer. This was the first time I had tried a cartridge that was not a brand new genuine Lexmark. The cartridge did not work. It produced very light print even after repeatedly cleaning with the nozzle cleaner command in the printer's driver. I contacted the seller and they immediately shipped me a replacement cartridge along with with a label for returning the defective cartridge at no charge. The replacement has worked perfectly. I am a moderate user of the printer but did print a lot of pages at Christmas for song lyrics booklets I made. The cartridge is still still going strong which has impressed me.



I was so happy with OCinkjet's service and the yield of the cartridge plus its low cost, that last month I ordered from them a 3 pack of cartridges (2 black & 1 color), but I have not tried them out yet because the original is still producing. I give them 5 stars because I am a happy customer despite the first cartridge being a dud. In the future I will expect that not all of these re-manufactured cartridges are going to work, but that is acceptable if OCinkjet's service remains great.

This item arrived promptly and was a perfect fit for my older Lexmark printer. Best of all, the cartridge cost 66% less than what was available in my local area. I would recommend everyone on a tight budget to give it a try.

]This Ink Cartridge is an excellent replacement for the Lexmark 16 ink, at other retailers the price is about $15 more at least. A Super Great Buy and an excellent quality replacement for the OEM Lexmark 16 Black Ink at a fraction of the price. See link below for sellers on Amazon.com

The delivery was good, but the product is not. Didn't print a page!! From my experience, it is reused (there is a hole on the top) and the ink is dry. I don't even bother to return it, too much time for the cartridge price, so I got what I payed for. I don't recommend to buy it....



Update: after talking (e-mails) with seller, I received another ink cartridge, that looks very good and I can guess it's brand new.. Very happy, it's working very well and it is the expected quality.

I've had surgery recently and the bills are just piling up! So needless to say I was looking for for value more than anything else but at the same time checking sellers selling the same product. Since the cost of the cartridge was so incredibly priced I decided to take a chance and say "what the heck" and bought it. I am so happy and delighted I did because not only was the price exceptional, but so was the quality. I'm buying from them again and again.

The Ink Cartridge came with in a few days. Very Satisfied. The printer isn't feeding the paper through so I didn't get a chance to use the cartridge. Not sure what happened. Trying to figure out the problem..

It's common knowlege Printer Manufacturers loose money on the sales of their printers But, more than make up for it with the sales of replacement ink cartridges.Recently, I purchased two refurbish Lexmark 16 Compatible Ink Cartridges.They work just as good if not better then those made by Lexmark.And half the price! - Ink - Ink Cartridge - Inkjet Cartridge - Lexmark Ink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information