Sunday 3 July 2011

Key-ring Flashlight Battery - watches, button cell


I ordered these batteries, qty 2 packages, as shown in a 2 battery blister pack with an expiration date of 2016. I received 4 bulk batteries with no known expiration date. Amazon shows no return policy for the vendor and provides a contact number which I called several times with no answer. I would stick with one of the other vendors, looks like I'm stuck with the substitition and unknown expiration date. No big thing it's only 6 bucks but you should get what you order. Energizer Watch/Electronic Batteries, 3 Volts, 2016, 2 batteries

I'm sure these batteries are great when they're fresh. I bought these from 'National Deals' who advertised them as 'new'. I'll never buy from them again. When I received the batteries, they had not been 'used' before, but the copyright on the package was from 2006. I put a battery tester on them and they registered 2.6 volts when they should have been 3 volts. The one in my watch which has just died registered 2.2 volts. So I got a battery with half of its life gone.

I ordered batteries for the remote control to my projector, when they arrived (about 2 days after I placed the order), I realized I had ordered the wrong size. I called the customer service number on the invoice and not only did they help me figure out what the right size was, but they let me return my original order and exchange it for the new batteries at no charge. Customer service was extremely friendly and efficient, the price was the best I could find online, my orders came quickly, and I will definitely be using this vendor in the future! - Watches - Cr2016 - Key-ring Flashlight Battery - Button Cell'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information