Sunday 3 July 2011

Harbinger


I have had these gloves for a month now and have had no problems with them so far. They are both comfortable and supportive during my weight training sessions, and I never sweat in them. One feature I find appealing about these gloves is that they can be put in the washer and dryer for quick and easy cleaning. The design of the gloves shows their feminine side without being too showy (no loud colors), which makes them easy to coordinate with any active wear. Harbinger Womens Anti-Microbial FlexFit Weight Lifting Gloves, Medium

These are the perfect weight lifting gloves!! They are not bulky like others and seem to fit like a glove. Having a velcro opening is hard to find in a ladies glove and it is essential to getting them on and off easily.

If you have large hands, order the largest size. I did and they fit fine. The velcro closure is a nice feature that assists in removing them and keeps them fitting nicely. I find it slightly sexist that it's so difficult to find a pair of women's gloves that has decent padding. I don't lift weenie 5 pound weights. If you do, this glove is perfect for you. But if you do heavier lifting, you will not get the proper comfort and protection you need from these gloves.

This is my first pair of gloves I bought myself. I have been lifting for over a year now and my hands were very calloused. I read many reviews concerning other gloves and these pair of gloves got many 5-star ratings.

I am very happy with thses gloves. I have a small hand and they fit perfectly. Not loose and no pinching with you grip the bar.

I will continue buying from this company and hopefully they will continue making THESE pair of gloves.

Initially I was very excited to receive these new gloves. I like the idea of the Anti-Microbial material. After several uses, however, I found these gloves to be lacking. The FlexFit material gives the gloves too much stretch causing a lot of movement, i.e. blisters. I do think that the padding on the inside is well done and hope to find a different pair with the same padding but less stretch on the topside. The bottom line is that these gloves aren't useful for any serious weightlifting. You'd be better off without gloves.

My hands from wrist to the top of my middle finger is under 6.5" and the small size fits perfectly.



I hate pink and other "girly" touches on sport equipment but I don't mind the arsty/mesh/piece-y backing since: 1) at the least the color/pattern is a subtle black and white 2) the mesh and piece-y design helps keep hands cool 3) less material means faster drying time after washing.



I only use these to keep blisters away and add comfort when working out with free weights and the suede "padding" on the palm is perfect for grip and added cushion without bulk.



If I could change one thing it would be to make the finger length twice as long --- the shorter it is, the more it tends to end up scrunched up and not providing coverage.

I've tried multiple types of gloves, and this is the best performance by far. I love the cushion that it has for the inside - after two years it is a little worn out but not enough to impact the performance of them. I recently lost my left glove and quickly ran out and picked up another pair. Definitely worth them money!

I had some other gloves that were too heavy and bulky for me, as I'm not a hard-core lifter. I enjoy pull-ups, and light to medium weight lifting, I wanted a glove that would give me good grip and enough padding to prevent blisters and calluses without adding bulk. These gloves are exactly that! I love them! For sizing help, my hand measures 7 inches around and the medium fits perfectly. When I first opened the package, I thought they looked small, but they went right on and come off very easily, perfect fit. I couldn't be happier with this purchase.

I lift 4-5 days a week. I lift heavy and these just don't cut it. Padding is poor, doesn't cover the whole palm and the fingers curl in making heavy deadlifts a pain in the hands. 6 months old and have holes near the finger pads.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Harbinger Harbinger Harbinger