Sunday 3 July 2011

Pore Clarifiers - cleansers, blemish control


i've had acne since the onset of puberty. it has always been pretty crazy and many dermatologists recommended that i take pills. my doctor forced me to try Obaji and i've been using it for the past two years. the toner is the most important part of the system, in fact, at this point, it's the only part i use. as a chemist and a future dermatologist, i've now found out that the salicyclic acid is key and any products with a high concentration of it would produce the same results. you won't find these products in drugstores but you can definitely order them on amazon. this product overall smells absolutely amazing and makes my pores SOOOO tiny after a hot shower or after having my pores cleaned professionally. minimal redness and drys very quickly. you only need a little bit so don't overdo it. Obagi Medical Clenziderm M.D. Pore Therapy Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Treatment, 4-Ounce Bottle

At age 50 I have trouble with acne/sensitive skin. Works so much better than other Acne products. I have used just

about every acne product on the market and this whole set, steps 1 through 3 work so well together. Cleared up my face in just a few

days and keeps it clear. I can now back off to once daily in the p.m. and use the aging Obagi products at a.m. Does not over dry my

skin or cause irritation. Give it a try!

I am almost 30 years old and my face starting breaking out just as bad as it did as a teenager before I went on Accutane. I was not wanting to go back on Accutane, and was SO GRATEFUL that this product was recommended to me by several sources. When my husband was in medical school, he did a rotation with a dermatologist who had LOTS of patients using parts of the Obagi system. My friend recommended the clenziderm kit for acne, and I can't believe what a miracle it has been. Really, my breakouts completely stopped once I started the cleansing system. My family was in town visiting a few weeks ago, and when I saw them again last weekend, they couldn't believe my face had cleared up! Seriously, I haven't had a single zit since I started, and I am going on 3.5 weeks. I am so happy and thrilled about the results of the obagi clenziderm system!

This product line is amazing! My mom has used Obagi for 10+ years and has great skin. I have acne on my chin and cannot get rid of it. However, Clenziderm has really helped! I break out less and less frequently and when I do break out my acne clears up quickly. Most importantly, the red blemishes fade faster. I was getting monthly glycolic facials at the dermatolgist to get the same results. I wish I had this product while I was a teenager or a college student.

This is great stuff. I'm on my 3rd bottle. My dermatologist suggested it to me. It has a nice smell. It dries out oily spots on your skin. You may want to combine this with an exfoliator and moisterizer because it can cause some skin flaking. - Pore Clarifiers - Cleansers - Blemish Control - Oil'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information