Sunday 3 July 2011

Logitech - usb headset, mic


I purchased this headset for gaming, VoIP, music, and watching movies. These headphones are just fantastic. The mic quality is superb. When speaking over VoIP, the voice comes out crystal clear and I do not need to speak very loud for the listener to hear me. Listening to music on these is great.



When I was shopping for a headset, I was paying careful attention to simplicity; this headphones does not have a controller on the wire and it only has a single wire. They are also lightweight and comfortable to wear for hours at a time.



I would highly recommend this pair of headphones to anyone who is looking for a simple, high quality headset. You cannot go wrong with these at this price! Logitech H330 USB Headset

I really like the quality and simplicity of this low-cost headset. Extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear. Sound and mic quality are perfect for my needs (Skype, music, pc games). Treble highs and low-end bass seemed fine to me. Personally, I also do not prefer mid-cord volume controls in other headsets, so having a straight-forward USB plug-and-play connection instead was a definite plus. If there is a drawback, it is probably that it might not appeal to people looking for high-end sonic experiences and/or luxuriously padded earpads.

This is a great headset for the money. I purchased at my local Super Targer for $29.99. I use this headset to record Skype conversations on Pamela Recorder for my podcasts. I really like the ear pieces as they are different from traditional over-the-ear headphones. Traditional headphones pinch my ears which can be painful when I wear my glasses. These do not pinch my ears and are much more comfortable. Something else I learned as a podcaster is to make sure the recording level is set to 45% in Windows 7 (under Sounds in the Control Panel). I didn't have this adjusted for the first several podcasts I recorded and the audio quality was very poor (it had defaulted to 89%). Once I lowered the recording input to 45% (determined after some trial and error) I was golden and my audio quality is very good. I may continue to use this headset when I record solo podcasts as my MXL 990 is very large and gets in the way of me and my laptop. In my opinion, the H330's audio quality is almost as good as the MXL 990, and is far less intrusive when I'm recording.

I used this with my laptop. It was working well for past week or so, and the sound was decent for skype calls. But just this morning, it said the device is unknown. Plug in/out, and still same error. I'm a device driver developer, so I looked into INF and SYS and all that. But nothing. It seems after enumeration, something breaks in hardware and then it stops working. It "feels" like broken bypass capacitor problem. I was going to try debugging, but it's not worth my time; I've already spent way more time on this piece of garbage than necessary. Unfortunately, all these products are like gambling, hit and miss. The consumer becomes field testers... I'm going to try Plantronix next, but I have my doubts.

Although the sound quality was good for the price, the headphones broke within a week. Not only did the sound quality degrade, but the microphone is no longer recognized by Windows 7. Although it may be a software problem, I cannot recommend this microphone to anyone in search of a cheap set of headphones. Search elsewhere.

This headset doesn't work for the reason of the usb connection. the usb connection is really loose and is very sensitive. I know some many say its my computer but all other usbs work fine. I think its the product. When it is in and you don't touch it it works good though. As soon as usb is touched because its loose comes undone looses connection. Hope this helps someone. I ordered different headset now.

I bought two of these headphones to use with Rosetta Stone and both failed within 2 weeks. Headphones and mics were intermittant and constantly went in and out like a bad cell phone. Don't buy these.

I needed to purchase a headset microphone for some online classes and thought this was a great buy at first. The first time I used it, it worked perfectly, great sound quality, microphone worked well, etc. But it never worked after that. I tried it on several different computers, and it wasn't recognized on any of them. I have a mac so I thought that might have been an issue, but it didn't work on pc's either. Not sure what happened but I returned it.

I bought this product as a companion to a language learning software and the mic barely picks up what I'm saying in a quite room. It also doesn't fit properly. The only reason for the two stars is it does vaguely get the job done so I can't give it one or zero. - Headset - Mic - Usb Headset - Usb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information