Friday 17 June 2011

Power Tool Accessories - ryobi, 18v battery


Acquired a Ryobi drill but it did not have a charger for the battery. After a little research I found the necessary charger on Amazon. Price was right, the product arrived on time and was just what I needed to recharge the drill battery. Now I have a back-up drill for the price of a recharger CHARGER,1 HR 01226\120V-AC18V- RYOBI - RIDGID 140237023

Some dude (a plumber) left his flashlight at my house....I called for nearly a year off and on and no one came to get it......soooo....I ordered this charger....It came quickly in the mail...was wrapped well .....and viola` it fit!!!...charged that flashlight right up....so now for the small price of this charger...I have a usable top of the line flashy...which in my neighborhood is muy importante...since the lights are always going off....(too many big trees near the power lines)...and at least the flashlight will always be super charged! Thanks

Unfortunately I have to be honest and say that when I received this Ryobi Charger it didnt even work. I will say that I did receive it right away which was nice but unfortunately it doesnt work so I am very unsatisfied. Also I didnt bother to try to contact the people sothat is my own fault there i didnt give them a chance to resolve the problem because I didnt know where the box was at that it came in to get in touchwith the place i bought it at. - Power Tool Accessories - Ryobi - 18v Battery - Ryobi 18 Volt Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Power Tool Accessories - ryobi, 18v battery 18v battery Power Tool Accessories - ryobi, 18v battery