Friday 17 June 2011

Htc Thunderbolt Screen Protector - amzer, htc


Received the item ok but, it is junk. at least the one i got is defective and does not work. I have the HTC Thunderbolt and the phone does not recognize the charger at all. the light on the charger comes on and that is it. For only a couple of bucks i will not even waste more time or effort trying to send it back. Do yourself a favor and spend a little extra for a quality charger. Advice I should have followed in the first place. Premium Car Charger For HTC ThunderBolt

I've used a lot of electronic equipment over the years and have never had a product fail this fast. It worked great for the first month but it just quit working on me. I highly recommend buying a more robust product.



Chris

Cheap is the word. It doesn't cost much but it feels like it. Very light. But so light it feels insubstantial. It works just fine. It's just that it's feel gives me concern about its longevity. But for the money? It's well worth it. You can feel confident it will work. If you like heavier, spend more money.

This charger is working well for me. I pretty much use it at least once a day while driving because the original battery on the Thunderbolt doesn't last very long when all functionality of the phone is turned on. - Htc - Thunderbolt - Amzer - Hard Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Htc Thunderbolt Screen Protector - amzer, htc hard case Htc Thunderbolt Screen Protector - amzer, htc