Friday 17 June 2011

Comfortable - durable, comfortable


I bought these for my friend for Christmas. She told me they are perfect! They fit perfectly and don't ride up on her, even when she takes an intense yoga class. I was very relieved she was so happy with them, since it was a risk to order this type of product online.



I was also impressed with the company because they initially made an error with the order, but once I made them aware of the mistake, they corrected it immediately. American Apparel 8328 Cotton Spandex Jersey Legging, Black, L

I have been looking for a durable yet comfortable legging that will deal with the everyday wear and tear of being a preschool teacher. Fit, length, comfort and opaque material was important to me. These leggings have met all my expectations. I am 5"10 150lbs and the large fit nicely in length and didn't feel too tight. The hue was flat and not shiny like cheaper leggings that I have seen. I will buy more of these! - Leggings - Durable - Comfortable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Comfortable - durable, comfortable comfortable Comfortable - durable, comfortable