Friday 17 June 2011

Office Supplies - file box, hanging folders


It might be obvious to you, but (before ordering) it took me a few minutes to figure out what the difference is between this product and the "64059" variant.



This one (the 64056 one) comes with 5 each of gray, maroon, navy, purple and teal. The 64059 variant comes with 5 each of brighter blue, green, orange, red and yellow colors. So if you want more than 5 different colors, get a pack of each! :-) Smead Hanging Folder, Letter, 1/5 Cut Tab, Assorted Colors, 25 per Box (64056)

I bought these on Amazon because of the nice price and color options. I've looked in stores for hanging folders, and the selection is limited. These are very durable compared to other folders I have used.



The only con is that some of the labels are also tinted, so it might be hard to read.

On the product page it says this product is 13.3" wide, which is exactly as wide as my filing cabinet. It turns out that is the width of the box not the width of the tabs on the folders which is only 12.5" wide - so the product is useless to me. I'm not sure how I can be sure I am getting the right width folder if I cant trust the dimensions supplied.

As someone who likes to organize and color code everything these hanging folders are perfect! They are very durable, they dont rip or tear easily. The only complaint I have is that I was not give the right amount of plastic label holders.

These hanging folders have worked very well for me and I have not had any problem with them. Other brands are twice the price, but I don't see that they are so much different. I'm happy with these for home use. - Hanging Folders - File Box - Office Supplies'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Office Supplies - file box, hanging folders file box Office Supplies - file box, hanging folders