Monday 27 June 2011

Paul Frank


Sooo my mom bought this as a gift for me when she found out I was pregnant.



We all know the bag is an accessory for the mother, not the baby. I thought this was the cutest thing ever. I still love the design.



Anyway, after using it for about a week, the smiles on both the bag and the changing pad had fallen off. I have since super-glued them back on, but they've fallen off a few times. Sad! Julius looks ridiculous without his smile! Now, my daughter is 4 1/2 months old and probably since about 2 months, the grommets on the straps have pulled out and a lot of times the straps pull out of the buckles because of it. Anyone who is a mommy with a purse/backpack, an infant carrier, grocery bags, a water bottle, and a diaper bag falling off your shoulder knows how much of a hassle that would be.



I love the look of this diaperbag, and I knew with the paulfrank label that it'd be expensive, but I just wish the quality stood up like much of the other paulfrank merchandise that I own. Paul Frank Bowler Style Diaper Bag, Black

I've been a fan of Paul Frank since I was a kid myself. When I was expecting a child of my own, I was really excited when I found this diaper bag. Despite the hefty price tag, I decided that I had to have it.



The bag itself is cute, but the quality is lacking. Julius' smile began to peel off three months into use. I was able to super glue his mouth back into place, but I definitely expected higher quality from Paul Frank. The bag has lots of pockets, which are useful. It's HUGE, you can pack practically anything into this bag. And I love that it has the two shorter straps for over the shoulder AND the longer strap for cross body use.



This bag does what it's suppose to do, but if given the opportunity to go back into time I don't think I would pick this bag again.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Paul Frank Paul Frank