Monday 27 June 2011

Lingerie Sets - sleepwear, lingerie sets


Beautiful. More than i expected.

Great price, fast and courteous.



I love it and with a scarf can be worn out and discreetly left to be with the person you're wearing it for when alone... great deal and lovely service. Would definitely purchase again from this seller !!



~ bets Dreamgirl Women's Sheer Shirt with Bra and Pant, Black, Medium

The look is quite stunning, much like when she wears one of my dress-shirts as a nightgown, but the material is a bit fragile. It runs a bit small, seams are single-stitched which tend to stretch or tear after a few uses, and even with hand washing, it did not last more than a few months before it began to come apart at the seams. The bra and thong are little more than "eye-candy", but that is what they are for, right? The bra is also designed for "perkier", "smaller" breasts... my wife is 38D, and the function was not quite there, if you know what I mean... If you are petite, with 34-36A/B cups, this will be more to your liking for mood setting.



Overall, 4-stars for the look, price, and function. Lost one star because of durability, bra size, and overall size running one size smaller than the label.

This is not Vicky's Secret stash, but it is pretty hot. For the price the quality is good and the fit is nice. My wife looked hotter than the woman in the picture, so this worked out pretty great for me. This is a buy if you have looked at it more than twice.

I bought this MOSTLY for the sheer shirt, it was hard to find my size in black anywhere, especially as it got closer to Christmas. I finally bought one in black from this seller and when it arrived in time for Christmas I was very pleased. It came with a cute hanger and all wrapped neatly in plastic clothing bag.



I tried it on and even with the large size I ordered the bra and g-string didn't fit me very well, they seemed too small for me, but like I said I had mostly bought this for the shirt anyway. When I put the shirt on it fit me PERFECT, like the buttons closed at the perfect area to give me a nice shape through the sheer fabric, and the sleeves are the perfect length.



I already have a separate g-string and bra I planned to wear under this so it all works out nicely =)

my husband didn't think it was sexy... and this is definitely the first piece of lingerie i own that he's ever said that about. and i can't just wear it as a sleep shirt - it's very rough. the only thing i like is the little white lacey thong... which i'm wearin right now ;)

When I got this I was pretty surprised because it was a purple/pink color rather than white. I mean it can pass as white but it isn't exactly, and it also looks very large. It only has two buttons, so finding uses for this shirt outside of the bedroom will be difficult. The material is also stiff a little bit rough.



The bra and panty set that comes with this shirt is lovely, a nice lace and fit me really well. The bra does have a hook on the back, but is tied around the neck. The sleeves ran long on me, covering my hands. I wasn't too thrilled about it but when I put it on and showed my boyfriend he liked it.

Bra not functional for 38D although function isn't why I bought it. I'm a size 14 after losing a lot of weight and panties looked ridiculous on me. Love the feeling of the see through shirt. Feels naughty.

Lovely outfit and the top could be used for a blouse. My significant other thinks I am a prince for surprising her with this item. I have a problem with the seller--it doesn't respond to emails relating to the shipping. Happily, I found what I thought was missing but nonetheless, the Seller's arrogance made me leary of purchasing more from the Company. Interestingly, the Seller has blocked my rating it: 4 stars, not the 5 it could have gotten! - Sexy Lingerie - Sleepwear - Dreamgirl - Lingerie Sets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lingerie Sets - sleepwear, lingerie sets lingerie sets Lingerie Sets - sleepwear, lingerie sets