Monday 27 June 2011

Component Video Cables - cables, rca


Well; what can I say.... ~$6 for 6 feet of cable w/shipping.



The cable is thick and high quality.



My only complaint is the rubber boots around the tips are longer than most.....

(If using these for a car; they may interfere with installing the deck as they stick out towards the rear very far).....



Anyway... very minor..... Like I said.... ~$6? You can't go wrong! (Rat shack wants closer to $20; and theirs aren't as thick or well made).....



Buy these if you need quality cables at REALLY CHEAP prices...... Belkin PureAV RCA Audio Cable 6 ft

These work like they should, and no distortion noticed so far. The cords have a very heavy duty feel and look to them which I really like. I bought these to hook my logitech z-2300 speakers to my tv and it sounds awesome especially for listening to football games. No cons so far and I don't think there will be, can't go wrong with these.

I purchased this to pull each independent cable apart and use each as a sub cable. It worked great, and saved me a wad of cash.



There are no plastic reinforcements or anything on this cable, so pulling it apart is easy.

Was searching for sturdy reliable RCA sound cords came across these on amazon. Hooked them up to my Bluray Player and HD TV and everything has been great. Delivery was also very prompt and easy thanks.. - Belkin - Rca - Cables - Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information