Monday 27 June 2011

Mini-usb To Micro-usb Adapters - motorola, mini usb to micro usb adapters


My satisfaction at talking our IT folks into getting me a Blackberry 8900 to replace my old 8310 was quickly tempered by the discovery that the new phone uses the micro, not mini-USB standard, and that the half-dozen or so chargers and data cables I already owned were thus obsolete. As someone who rotates between a couple of offices and working from home, and continually forgets to charge his phone, I was looking at having to spend a lot on additional chargers. Fortunately I took the time to do a bit of research on Amazon, and was happy to find this little gem. To be honest I was a little skeptical about how well it would work, but I figured for the money it was worth taking a shot in the dark. Suffice it to say that I bought two of these and I'm going back for more. They work exactly as advertised, both when attached to chargers and, contrary to some other users' reports, when attached to mini-USB data cables as well. And I mean for data transfer - not just charging the battery. I didn't understand the point of the lanyard until they arrived - but it's beautiful in its simplicity. Attaching the adapter with the lanyard means that each of our chargers is always available for my new phone, or my wife's Curve 8310, by simply plugging it in. Maybe it's a sign of the times that I'm so happy that something actually delivers what it promises at a reasonable price, but this is highly recommended. Motorola Mini-USB to Micro-USB Charger Adapter

rec'd this item on time. works well as described, but only works with chargers. was hoping it would work with data cable as well. definely less expensive than replacing our existing chargers. i also appreciate the loop to keep it attached to the charger cord. keeps it handy when using the charger for mini usb phone.

What You See/saw Is What You Get/Got



The product was true to its description and worked exactly it was expected to. So I am fully satisfied with this product and recommend it to anyone on the fence deciding to buy it.

The tether is real nice - I never have to wonder "now where did I put it". The female end requires a good push until you hear it click in place. It works fine with my Samsung Galaxy S phone for both charging and data.

Hooray; it really does work for charging AND DATA! So many adapters out there just do charging. This truly makes all your mini USB cables functional for micro USB. Obviously, the mini USB cable you connect it to must also be a data cable for data to work. - Mini To Micro Usb Adapter - Mini Usb To Micro Usb Adapters - Motorola - Micro Usb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information