Monday 27 June 2011

All In One Printer - all in one printer, hp printer


I find that these HP 22 cartridges are waa-a-a-ay overpriced for the few drops of tri-color ink you get. I can't print more than about 10-15 pages - with the photos take up no more than about 33% of the page - before my computer starts giving me a low-ink warning. The color is great, but I can easily go through two cartridges a month. The next time I buy a color printer, I'm also going to factor in the ink capacity and cost of the cartridges. HP 22 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge (C9352AN#140)

This cartridge produces beautiful photos, but don't expect to get much out of it if you plan on printing big projects. I am printing on A4 paper (7x11 inch photo) using premium photo paper in normal mode with approximately 80% coverage (there is some text on the photo). I only got 12 copies before the "low ink" alert came on. I just about had a fit. I have to print a total of 100 copies, so the cost just for ink is going to be over $170.00. Now I wish I had just ordered the prints instead of printing them myself. Bummer.

Prints Clear beautiful letters but after printing 60 pages of documents the printer notified me that I was running low on ink.thats horrible!!it appears you will be spending a great deal of money on cartridges if you use your printer regularly!!not good!!!!my only option is to use my printer wisely so I wont use up unnecessary ink!!blah!!

The ink is great. The fact that it only has 5ml of ink is a ripoff. Most cartridges have at least 10ml of ink and most cartridges can hold up to 15 ml of ink. Yea 5ml holds the cost down but half the ink shouldn't cost only 25% less.

No complaints about the quality of prints. However, this is going to be the last printer I ever get from them. HP 22 has only 5ml of ink! When I start printing 8x10s, I will get to about maybe 20 and I have to replace the cartridge. Yes, about 20! That's almost a $1 per photo page just on ink. I have an HP 5600. I will wait for it to become obsolete and then never again. If you want to print black and white, fine, if you want color, dont bother.

The HP22 Tri-color injet Print Cartridge which I bought through Amazon is a fine product. It equals or is better than cartridges I have bought from other stores on the internet or bought from retail stores. The price is also the best.

My daughter bought this printer after I warned her about tri-color cartridges. Now she is stuck buying these totally rip-off ones. Until people realize that the largest cost of owning a printer is NOT the printer, but the ink, they will continue to get ripped off.

Unless you are only using your printer once a month or so, AVOID tri-color cartridge printers like the plague. Buy ONLY printers that can use inexpensive third party cartridges or that you can refill. If no one buys them, they will quit making them. - Printer Ink - All In One Printer - Hp Printer - Good Price'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information