Friday 24 June 2011

Passive 3d - 120hz, hdtv


I purchased this about a month ago and have been very pleased and has exceeded my expectations. Normally I am a Sony person yet I purchased Toshiba occasionally. Easy set-up, amazing picture, excellent volume and easy to switch between video feeds.



Great value for the price.



Kiley Toshiba 55G310U 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV, Black

i bought the tv a month ago and so far it has been a better tv than the sony or samsung i looked at before i bought the toshiba



pros.

its easy to use.

has enough inputs for my needs.

sound is loud and clear.

theres the optical output for my surround sound.

picture is great thanks to cinespeed and clearframe technology esp when watching movies. dont need 3d bec feels like your actually watching it while they are taping it.

gaming mode.

regazalink works for the ps3

native mode is awesome

price



cons:

no internet but not a big deal coz i have ps3

it freezes at the beginning but hasnt happened lately..

regazalink doesnt work for xbox 360. it could be an xbox issue.

a little faded if youre on the side but not noticeable unless your looking for it

We bought this TV from tigerdirect here on Amazon after some research.Great picture and we were happy with it until the unit crapped out on us after owning it for 6weeks.The lcd panel went bad according to Toshiba tech rep in India (good luck if you have to call them!!). Called Tiger Direct and they would do nothing for us.They WOULD sell us another TV and give us free shipping!!! You can guess what i told them to do!! Next I tried toshiba customer service and they wont replace the TV unless it is deemed"unrepairable". I actually got to talk to somebody in the states and they were no help.Next, I tried to get the thing repaired by the local Toshiba service rep and it seems that the part is currently unavailable and he wont know how long it will take to get or even if he can get it. So I will never buy a Toshiba product again and Tiger direct will never see me again.These ----- companies will take your $$$ in a NY minute but there customer service is Non existant!!! Do yourself a favor and spend a couple extra bucks and buy from your nearest Mom and POP store!!! At least you can keep the $$$ in your community and have a face to talk to when things go wrong!!! signed,MadasHell

I recently purchased this TV and i have to say i normally favor Plasmas because i enjoy the vibrance of color that usually comes with them. But this tv definitely made me reconsider my idea of LCDS! my last LCD was definitely not capable of such an excellent picture! and the sound for this TV is superior to many other models. for the price this is an EXCELLENT buy!

With the Amazon card, I payed $800 for this TV. EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS! That's way too little. The TV is massive, the picture is beautiful, the back lighting is even, no complaints. I'm a bit of a TV snob and I have to say I couldn't be happier. Even at full price ($880), you're getting ripped off if you don't buy it. So quit reading this wonderfully written review and go buy it. Then we can be TV brothers. Or brother-sister, if you're a girl. And if you're a girl, who cares about TV size and quality, I suggest you drop me a line. We can romantically compare aspect ratios and stuff.

I bought this TV from Costco and was initially pleased with the product. Had it less than a week when the screen suddenly turned green. The images looked like green ghost. It started during a commercial break and lasted until the next commercial break. Then it appeared to return to a normal picture but upon closer inspection that proved not to be the case.



Green dots infected the picture permanently after that. It gave the appearance that the images were bleeding green blood on their faces. Fortunately we bought it from Costco. They took it back and we replaced it with another brand. - Led - Hdtv - 120hz - 240hz'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Passive 3d - 120hz, hdtv hdtv Passive 3d - 120hz, hdtv