Friday 24 June 2011

Educational Video Games - math game, games


My son hates math! But, he loves Star Wars and Jabba Math. Would recommend it for other kids who find math boring and feel insecure in their skills. It allows for several ways to solve the problems and appeals to the visual learner. Star Wars Math: Jabba's Game Galaxy

My seven year old has had a lot of fun with this game while learning math at the same time! Bought it for him when he was in kindergarten and he still loves to play it. No problems with the noise of this game - no noisier than any other PC game.

My son who hates doing math loves to play this game. I like the fact that you can also have two players so I can play against him to see his progress.

You can adjust the voice and music volumes separately and it plays on my Windows XP which I know some have had an issue with.

Came across this accidentally and took it home to play--thought it might be a good gift for a seven year old I know. Games are fun, so far as I could stand the decibel level. For me to hear the voices, the music was so loud that the total sound hurt my ears. If the relative loudness of the music and voices were reversed, this would be a better product. - Education - Math Computer Game - Math Game - Games'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Educational Video Games - math game, games math computer game Educational Video Games - math game, games