Friday 24 June 2011

Best Dog Toy - dogs, ball


My 6 month old puppy loved this ball! He's a blue heeler, collie, terrier mutt - 30 pounds. He carried the ball everywhere and loved making it squeak. The squeak wasn't annoying either, thankfully. However, after about a 1.5 weeks the air hole where the squeaker was exposed started to split and tear away. By the end of the 2nd week we had to throw the ball away as the pup had started to eat the rubber in chunks. We replaced it with another 3" red ball, solid, made by another company and it's been going strong for over a month now. JW Pet Company iSqueak Ball Rubber Dog Toy, Medium, Colors Vary

I tried to teach my dog to play fetch with tennis balls. She would go get the ball, but then just pick it up and drop it right away. Someone at the dog park had this ball, and my dog LOVED it! She will run and get it, then bring it back and drop it for me to throw again. (Since she would never do this with a tennis ball, I think she does not like the feel of the fuzz in her mouth.) Besides fetch, she likes to run around the park with it in her mouth, squeaking it the whole time and taunting the other dogs with her prize. We play with it at home too - she just loves it! The ball is thick yet soft and easy to "squeak". It's durable as long as you don't have a "destroyer" type dog that will chew up anything.

From all of the good reviews I thought that I would be happy with this toy. It was great for about half an hour until my dog bit into the squeaker and almost ate it! He really enjoyed it though, up until that moment. I really wish it had lasted longer since I thought it was a fun toy for my dog. He was even playing soccer with the ball! I would recommend this toy for those owners that have dogs that are not heavy chewers.

My dog loves these balls! The can take a chewing and keep on squeaking. My German Shepherd Dog chews through other balls like nothing but these balls stand up to all her chewing. She prefers the large size but does also enjoy the medium size ones.

object looks like picture and squeeks. However, its noy durable. My dog destroyed it within 5 minutes. I have a yellow lab and was hoping this product would last. Might be a great purchase for a young puppy with a weak jaw.

Lola is a 2 1/2 yrs old black Lab mix that loves to play with her toys but.....she always destroys them within 5 mins. I have purchased multiple toys that were labeled for agressive chewers etc and she still destroyed them in 5 mins or less. I am pleased to say that this toy is different. Lola has had this ball now for about 2 weeks and it is still going strong. When I come in at night from work the first thing she does is gets her ball out ready to play! I am ordering another one to keep in the car for when we travel. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this ball! - Dogs - Ball - Dog Toy - Dog Toys'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information