Friday 24 June 2011

Angry Birds - red bird, plush toys


This toy failed within a couple days, and it was not just a defective unit. I have three differnt toys from the same line, and they all failed almost immediately.



So, I opened them up to take a look at the electronics. Just a really poor design. If you press the button too hard, you bend a contact spring. After that, it will never work again because the contact doesn't hit the right place on the circuit board. Easily fixed by bending it back, but without further modification it is just going to happen again. Guess this company has never heard of testing. Angry Birds 5" Plush Red Bird with Sound

The Angry Birds with sound are a plush ball with a small noise mechanism at the forehead. You push the forehead and it'll make sounds from the game. Ours make 2-3 sounds, including the noises that that particular bird makes. At 5" they are a decent size - not too big and not too small. The plush is quality and ours has stood up to a lot of 'chucking' by the 8 year old. I'd say ours is airborne more often than it is stationary. And it still plays its sounds fine. The noise mechanism looks to be well padded in the stuffing.



In all, a cute toy and we're happy we have it.

I have to say the people who gave low rating for this item due to the sound or the quality, I have no idea why! The one I received was in BRAND NEW [Perfect condition] The bird was in a plastic wrap:D The sound works fine. And I Love this Bird :D The Mall sells these for $12 and I bought it from amazon:) for under $9. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves Angry Birds Game or characters :)

I may be a bit old for stuffed animals, but there are some plush toys that I really like. This would be one of them. (For parents wondering, I don't do anything bad with them!) This guy looks awesome, and is another plush toy added to the collection. I would recommend getting it.

Our six-year old son just learned the hard way that an under $10 stuffed animal with sound might not make it a week. The toy is very cute and the sounds are hilarious -- the first 1,000 times -- but then the battery dies and you hear the sound in slow-mo. That's when you hear an entirely different sound: one of a child being very loud and unhappy. I'd say buy the one without the sound so that a child's expectations are met.

Well, it's a cute toy, just the sound broke because my son throws it like it should be. Oh well.. if you don't throw it, I suppose it would have survived more than one day. I read that others had the same problem..... there could have been a warning. But still cute..

My son loves too play with this and goes every where with it. For him, this toy is very fun and enjoyable.



It makes cute noises which sounds exactly like the one in the game. It is also very soft and is identical to the bird in the game. It keeps my son busy.



One thing I don't like about it is if it stops making noises, you would have a very difficult time replacing the batteries. You would need to remove the stitches because there is no opening. It is also expensive for a small stuffed toy. - Plush Toys - Red Bird'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Angry Birds - red bird, plush toys plush toys Angry Birds - red bird, plush toys