Friday 24 June 2011

Flip Style - flip style


It fits my NookColor perfectly. Very nice termination and the materials look of good quality. It is very light and fits well in a small purse. Will search for other colors to change according to seasons.

I am very happy I got this product through Amazon and not through any local and expensive vendor. JAVOedge Cherry Blossom Book Case for the Barnes & Noble Nook Color (Twilight Purple) - Latest Generation

This cover looks just like it is pictured. It fits my wife's Nook Color well, and she says it seems to be durable. She likes that it isn't as heavy as the leather cover I have on my Nook, yet still seems to protect well. The only drawback is that there is a pen holder along the inside spine of the cover, and if there is not a pen in the holder, the front cover tends to fold too far across the front of the Nook Color. It seems strange to have a pen holder for an e-book reader, but there it is. It's an easy "problem" to solve...she actually just keeps a pen and a memo pad in her Nook cover.

This book case is really great. And what I like most about it is it does not get dirty or scratched like the black cases out there. My friend has a black case and it looks destroyed. This case is material and holds up.

I love this case, it is beautiful, high quality and really well made. I covers my nook well and protects it great. I absolutely love this case it is the best case by far I have seen. I have looked at a lot of cases and I am so glad I got this one. - Flip Style'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Flip Style - flip style flip style Flip Style - flip style