Friday 24 June 2011

Ipad Accessories - ipad screen protector, ipad cover


It is exactly as pictured. The skin fits nicely, and it looks good. It doesn't have the silly hole to show the Apple log at the center of the screen like some other silicon skins seem to have. It has holes at the right locations to access all the controls.



I did not try the screen protector, as I decided to get a different one.

This case was much better than the screen protector that came with it. The case was very easy to use, and the ipad could easily be put in the case and removed. Also the design on the back is fantastic.

It's a perfect fit with all the openings at exact right place. I took a walk with it right after I received; just love the feel of it on my hand. I feel it's well protecting my iPad. And the clear dot pattern is a beauty that reflexes the Apple logo.

This is a great cover for the ipad. I was looking for something that was like a skin or sleeve. Not a hard cover. This was perfect. The actual cover is great too. It is a clear color so you can see the beautiful ipad through it. I am VERY pleased. I searched for quite some time on Amazon and read tons of reviews before I purchased and Im glad I did.



Price was great too.

I got this as a lightning deal and am very happy with it. It has a good feel and provides some grip without hiding the iPad. It came with screen protectors which I didn't bother with. It also doesn't add a ton of bulk. I have a case that I use when I am going out and the iPad still fits in it with this cover

Forget the screen protector, the case is perfectly simple and exactly what I wanted.



I have a sleeve to carry around my iPad but eventually wanted a thin, light, rubbery protective bumper around the edges. I already have a decorative skin from gelaskins that I didn't want covered up too. This mostly clear case is perfect. The dots don't bother me, my iPad's style is intact, it's still sleek and slim. Great buy for the price.



Also the shipping and delivery was prompt. No issues here.

I have purchased two of these so far and over the past months they have worked great. Fitment is very good and the texture is close to perfect.



The only real reason for taking off a point is the fact that I always have to move the material away from the bottom when plugging in the charger since it wants to form a little too closely to the connector.

The skin is perfect fit and the meterial does not look cheap. It is a little challenge to attach the screen protector. Just remember to spray soap water on the scrren before put it on, so you can push all of the bobbles and dust out.

For the price, I have no complain at all.

I tried the screen protector which came with this. It was made by Chitek Corp. Its in the garbage can now. I put it on and the sides would not adhere. Tried rubbing them down but they kept coming up. Don't buy this kit for the screen protector.



The skin fit well and would have been fine. But I actually liked the Apple OEM case better and you can't do both. - Ipad Cover - Ipad Screen Protector - Ipad Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information