Monday 20 June 2011

Pad Back Support - back support brace, back pain


I bought this back brace because I've had debilitating lower back pain due to a compressed/dehydrated disc. I've gone to the chiropractor, and orthopedist and they basically couldn't do anything for me (I've yet to try acupuncture but I'm a bit skeptical). I've spent a lot of time at the gym over the past two years working out, stretching my lower back, and swimming. These do provide some relief but at the end of the day I still have chronic pain in my lower back which never completely goes away. My disc became injured because of years of extreme skating when I was a teenager and because I've been sitting in a chair working on a computer pretty much everyday since I finished college four years ago. Probably doesn't help that I still go skating almost once a week. Anyways, I just got the back brace today and when I put it on I felt instant relief that I haven't had in almost 18 months. I would highly recommend this product because I did more for me than any of the other previous treatments I tried. Normally I wouldn't care to write a review for something I bought but I just have to praise this product because it has greatly improved the quality of my life. Mueller Adjustable Lumbar Back Brace, Black, One Size Fits Most, 1-Count Package - Back Pain - Back Brace - Back Support Brace - Lower Back'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pad Back Support - back support brace, back pain back support brace Pad Back Support - back support brace, back pain