Monday 20 June 2011

Laminating Systems - office laminator, laminating machines


I use this laminator several times daily and after a month of use, I am very happy. It is designed for 3 and 5 mil pouches, but I run 7 mil pouches through with no problem. I tested on a 10 mil and it was fine, but needed to run through twice. It was a good value for the price, and I've had no problems at all. Fellowes Saturn SL 125 Home & Office Laminator

For a laminator it is pretty good. I used it for laminating children's art for placemats. The children were very impressed and loved them. I ran about 20 before the first one got wrapped around the roller inside. Nearly impossible to get out. We had to leave it cool down and take it appart. Note: Screws are under the feet to take it appart if you need to. Hopefully you won't have to. The item came out (destroyed of course) and we put it back together, heated it back up and ran cleaning sheets through it. We were able to continue laminating about 20 more. A word to the wise. Use the cleaning sheets frequently at least after every 10 laminations. It is the White sheet that comes in the laminite sheet box. A little care to use the cleaning sheets will go a long way. At least we know it can be taken appart and cleaned out, put back together and it will work like new :) that made 20 more children happy. Good for the price.

The only reason I am giving this item 4 stars is because I originally got a defective one shipped to me. The warm-up light would not progress from red to green. I had to ship it back. However, I was extremely satisfied with Amazon's customer service. I got a brand new laminator in 2 days.



The one I have now does work fine. It warms up in about 6 minutes. The lamination is fast and easy. I couldn't be happier with the results. Every time I laminated, it produced clean, smooth results. I would recommend this product to anyone who does laminating on a day-to-day basis.

Now that we have a child, we've found all sorts of uses for this laminator. From laminating projects that he did at school, to laminating photos that we send to family and friends. It's also great to laminate important documents that you'd prefer not get wrinkled.



This laminator does 3 and 5 mil pouches. So far, we've found this to be perfect. It's not quite archive quality, as I believe the next model up can provide. But it should be much better then not doing anything.



The device takes a lot longer to warm up then I had expected. I don't have a whole lot of experience with laminators, but this was somewhat surprising.



It comes with a 10 sheet 8.5x11 sample pack, which is very nice. I would recommend buying one of their sample packs, which includes luggage tags and other pouches appropriately sized for other applications, such as photos and ID's.



I normally do a pros/cons, but that's not really necessary. It works as advertised and I would recommend as a hobby and/or home/small office laminator.

The laminator arrived within a few days the order was made and worked very well. I found it to be an excellent product. Previously I had purchased one from the Purple Cows brand at a local craft store and it malfunctioned on the first try. It was exchanged for another laminator and the second one chewed up the paper as well. Purple Cows Customer service was extremely poor so I researched and came across the Fellowes models . . . and it worked extremely well. I'd recommend this company (Fellowes) and it's products because the merchandise performs as advertised.

I teach preschool and have used this product to make

self-directed games for my children. It has worked wonderful and has been a time saver since I can do it

home now and not have to wait until I go to work and hope

we have the supplies.

I like this laminator. It is very simple to operate. Nary a complaint. I have learned my lesson about the laminator's plastic sheets, however. The 3 ml sample sheets (it comes with 10 of them) are to my way of thinking, rather flimsy. So I will be seeking out the 5 or 7 ml sheets, which the product says it can handle. But again, no complaints. Good value, as far as I can tell. - Office Laminator - Laminators - Home Laminator - Laminating Machines'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laminating Systems - office laminator, laminating machines laminators Laminating Systems - office laminator, laminating machines