Monday 20 June 2011

Hpc8180 Photo Printer - ink cartridges, ink


I am a person who likes product quality and reliability, but I don't want to pay the "name tag" pricing (in this case HP). After using refurbished cartridges that ruined my printer, I started using HP cartridges and had no problem since. To keep the cost down, I'm using the Amazon Subscribe&Save program. The quality is right, and the price, too. Free shipping (2 days if you are a Prime member)... Works for me. HP 02 Black Ink Cartridge, Twin Pack (C9500FN#140)

I thought I was buying from Amazon, but it ended up shipped from one of their market partner. The cartridges is not in its original box and both packaging are cracked. They look like factory rejects. Seller never responded to my inquires. Just one BAD experience. The ones that I used to buy directly from Amazon are always new with box.

HP has big problems with cartridges and Support of their ink cartridges. I have had 3 cartridges from 2 sets that would not be accepted by the printer. This happens when the electronic chip or its programing is defective or is damaged in transit. This is not terribly unusual but 3 in the same week is. All were within 30 days of purchase and all were sealed until they were installed and refused to print. New replacements did work.

The real problem comes when you try to get them replaced under warranty. There is no clear way to contact HP. You need to go to the support section and report it as a problem, Then you get a reply asking you to do several things and print a report which can not be printed with a defective cartridge and scan it and send it to them. Failing that they want 13 separate pieces of information most of which are not printed on the cartridge. Then you get a reply that says it will be replaced but you need to fill out another set of questions and give them the serial number of your printer. This is a lot to expect of a consumer who has done nothing more than buy a printer cartridge.

So far the single pack cartridges are OK. Stick with them or avoid HP altogether.

buying second rate cartridges and expecting quality photos and prints is ridiculous. I learned through bad experiences that there is no compromise on quality. Buy the cartridges from your manufacture and not store brand or second rate refill cartridges. Your photos and print will come out better and they'll last longer. Big compensation for the few extra dollars you will spend.

I will not order my ink this way again from Amazon called and got replacment very nice about sending another one 1 day delivery, then first one shows up. Now I have to Pay to return it. Bad experience! The product seems to be fine.

There is not much to say besides that it is the brand name ink for the my printer and produces the same quality just as if i bought my printer. I have the Hp c7280 and have subscribed for delivery for this ink every 6 months through amazon . In addition i have free shipping and it comes right when i need it .On top of that i get it at a relativly good price and it gets delivered to my door with three days even with snail mail (free shipping) . I have also subscribed to the color combo pack

The HP 02 ink cartridge does have quality ink but just how much is the question? I could see no where the amount of ink the cartridge contains. It seems as though I'm forever changing these cartridge which makes me question the quantity of ink the cartridge actually contains... - Ink Cartridges - Hp C6180 Photo Printer - Hp - Ink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information