Monday 20 June 2011

Niles - niles, audio


This is a high quality component that I would recommend. The volume is smooth and the clicks are a nice feature. Easy to install. One issue is it is a big unit to fit into a single gang mount with the speaker cables. Need to be careful pushing all that in. I love the Niles speaker cable connectors. Niles Audio VCS100R High Power Stereo Volume Control - White

I agree with other people who left their feedback. I am very happy with this product. It is high quality, and it solved my issue with dual speaker zones being either too loud or not loud enough. Now I can customize the volume in both zones with no loss of sound quality.

The build quality is excellent (item is quite heavy) and it clicks to different volume levels (which appear to connect to different taps on the built in transformer looking thing). Avoids any scratchy sounds you get on the potentiometer type volume controls.



Includes two wall plates to match either decorator or standard outlet cover styles.

I purchased this volume knob for a bathroom and it works great! I've got 3 other identical volume controls and have had them for several years and each one works flawlessly. Very good design, easy installation (assuming you have done the wiring)



Bottom line: great volume control - Audio-video Kits - Niles - Audio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Niles - niles, audio audio-video kits Niles - niles, audio