Monday 20 June 2011

Computer Cables - ethernet cables, 50 ft


My son needed a cord to run X-Box Live. After looking at the cords that were specifically indicated for X-Box, I decided to just find a cord that was of the type needed. I found this very long blue cord that works great, and it's half the price of the other "X-Box" cords. Don't waste your money on those other cords. Buy this one. It reaches easily from my son's room to the computer in our office area. RiteAV - Cat5e Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 50 ft.

Arrived in a timely manner, great price. The only negative I have is the outer casing for the wire is not very durable. Just don't try to close a door over it or it may cut into the casing, silly me...

I bought this for my computer to get the fastest speed possible for my connection to the Internet. I found this works really good for my modem which is 35 feet away. It allows me to watch High Definition Video from Amazon and Netflix and works really well. I will be buying another one when the time is right!!

I needed a ethernet cable for my PS3 after using the 50 foot 35.00 cable i bought at BestBuy for my new computer, because going wireless is ok at best when your playing a multiplayer shooter. I seen the cheap price and that most of the reveiws were pretty good for this cable.

So i decided to try one. The cable works great. My PS3 does not lag at all while playing online. This cable works as good as the 35.00 dollar 50 foot cable that i bought from bestbuy and cost alot less.

The onley 2 things that the more expensive cable has over this cheaper cable is, the more expensive cable has a thicker outer covering,

and the more expensive cables covering is not as stiff.

If you need a cable to connect your game system or computer to your router or modem, give this one a try.

For the price you cant go wrong.

I bought this cable for my dorm room. I was skeptical it wouldn't work since it was such a low price, but it does! I've had no problems with it. Works great, and is flexible to get around tight corners.

Bought this cable for the bargain. It works O.K., but both end tabs snapped off immediately without any pressure being applied. We have a laptop and have to position the computer carefully before using. We lose our connection constantly. Now we have to buy another cable. Needless to say, it won't be this one. - Ethernet - Cat5e - 50 Ft - Ethernet Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information