Wednesday 4 May 2011

T-shirt


I bought this item as a gift for a NY Yankees fan. I will say the shirt appears to be high quality with good stitching and heavyweight fabric. The logo appears to be printed on very well and looks like it should stand the "test of time". I bought this while it was on sale and we got a pretty good price for it. New York Yankees Official Wordmark Short Sleeve T-Shirt (Navy,Large)

If you're purchasing this while on sale on amazon, you can't get a better price anywhere, not even close on Ebay. I purchased this for my bf who is a die hard Yankees fan. If you have purchased Majestic brand before you know it is great quality and not cheap (price) Good find here on Amazon :)

This NY Yankees shirt was ordered and delivered with out any problems and on time. The shirt is a high quality one and I am very happy with it. It was my first purchase on Amazon and I will use them again.

Great shirt, perfect MLB OFFICIAL, NY YANKEE quality the NY logo is a bit bigger than I expected, but just more to show the YANKEE PRIDE...med weight t-shirt color and look are exactly as picture arrived fast.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


T-shirt T-shirt T-shirt