Wednesday 4 May 2011

Iphone Case - iphone case, iphone 4


This is the worst product I have bought on Amazon.com. The pictures for this item are not even close of the item I received. please take my advise and dont trash your money, this is a horrible item. It is like fitting a pair of pants 1 size bigger than your waist. I only sized it and threw it into the garbage. ( wich is where it belongs). Bumper Case (Black) for the New Apple iPhone 4

You don't get what is in the photos. The volume and top button are not cut out. It was so hard to turn the screen on my iPhone on and off because the material was so stiff. As well as controlling the volume. I will go spend the 25$ and get the bumper from Apple.com because this was worthless.

The case was absolutely terrible. It hung off te iPhone and barely stayed on. Very lose and vey large. Much larger than necessary. Also be warned that this is not the same case as sold by apple Inc. It is a cheap piece of rubber that loosely fits around the phone. It is so loose I could stick my whole wrist through and still have it around tue phone. This case ended up in the trash.

I got this bumper because it was cheap and I needed a temporary bumper to put around my phone until the free one I ordered from apple comes in anywhere between 1 and 2 months from now. I was expecting a cheap rip-off of the apple brand bumper, but what I got was something better. It's square (ish) in shape, taking from the new shape of the iPhone 4, instead of trying to curve the edges to make it look and feel more like an iPhone 3G[S], is ridged on the sides with rubber bumps for a nice grip, and all the speakers, microphones, input jacks, and buttons are easily accessible. The volume and lock buttons are covered by the bumper, but are just as easy to press as if they were exposed. It is a bit harder to flick the vibrate switch (I have to use my fingernail) but this could be a good thing as it means it is less likely to be switched accidentally (which has happened to me once already, the switch only needs to go down about 1/3 of the way to mute the ringer). My only complaint is that it fits rather loosely, and the rubber is extremely flexible, so it could be likely to slide off accidentally or stretch out over time. However, the soft rubber feels quite comfortable in the hand, and that combined with the grip edges makes for a case that reminds me I'm holding a modern state-of-the-art piece of technology in my hands.

i ordered this because i did not want to pay the 29 dollars for the Apple bumper. but the first day i used it i was disappointed.... it fits rather shabbily.. .. it slips off every time i pull my phone from my jeans pocket...



it solves the antenna issue though.. but i wouldnt recommend it...

Like a previous review notes, the item is VERY flimsy. It's made of soft foam rubber that stretches at the slightest touch and fits quite loosely. Because of the poor fit, it makes the otherwise easy to use iPhone, more difficult to handle.



As a side issue. As of 10/2/2010 this seller features photos taken directly from the Apple site in this items listing which may give the false impression this item is an authentic Apple iPhone 4 Bumper. Make no mistake. It is not.



Save your money and buy the real deal.

Bought this item because it was I needed a bumper for my Iphone 4 because it was cheap. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!! Does not fit properly and the plastic material is so so hard that you can not use any of the outside buttons. Yes cheap, I mean CHEAP. Cheap to the point it's not functionable. Don't waste your money. Lesson learned for me when I've already read negative reviews and purchased anyway. - Apple - Iphone 4 - Iphone Case - Iphone 4 Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone Case - iphone case, iphone 4 iphone case Iphone Case - iphone case, iphone 4