Wednesday 4 May 2011

For Purchase - for purchase, food


Really. I want to be like Mimi Kirk when I grow up! She's 72 and looks like she might be pushing 40. She has the bubbly personality of a teenager and a boyfriend 20 years her junior. This amazing woman shares her diet secrets and life experience with warmth and humor in this fabulous new book. The recipes are surprisingly simple and absolutely delicious. Truly a must read for all the 30 and 40 somethings out there who refuse to grow old gracefully. Mimi provides her method for looking and feeling terrific at any age. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Live Raw: Raw Food Recipes for Good Health and Timeless Beauty

Just received the book and loving it. The recipes are delicious and easy. The downside about many raw recipes is that they have too many ingredients or are super laborious, but that is not the case with these recipes. After a trip to the market for produce, then ingredients like aminos, tahini, tamari and a few herbs, you're set to make a myriad of raw meals. Mimi also reviews tools essential for a raw kitchen (dehydrator, blender, spiralizer, etc.) so the book is great for people new to the raw path. Highly recommend!

I found Mimi on YouTube and watched all of her videos there. I am so impressed with her attitude and the things she has accomplished and these things lead me to purchase her book.



I love this book!!! Mimi introduces a flexibility on going raw...we can keep it very simple with juices, salads and green smoothies or we can be more ambitious and make the scrumptious recipes in this book.



Great, knock-out recipes here. And, if you like Mimi, check out Ani Phyo's books. Mimi and Ani are both heavy hitters in their raw sensibilities, as well as their recipes. And, they both have the gift of being wonderful teachers.



I have quite a collection of raw foods books and they all have their value, but, in my estimation, these two ladies should achieve the highest grades for the work they have produced.



Buy this book, you won't be sorry!

I am so happy that I purchased this book. I received it about a month ago in the mail and read it from cover to cover. Not only is it filled with awesome recipes, but Mimi Kirk also offers wonderful advice throughout her book. She truly cares about the health of others and her attitude is evidence of that. From the book, I have tried almost every single smoothie, several of the soups and salads, as well as the pasta alla checca. Everything has been delicious and I am excited to try more! This book is for everyone, vegan or not. But if anyone is stuggling in their raw food walk Mimi Kirk is so very encouraging and I would highly recommend her book "Live Raw."

Mimi Kirk's "Live Raw: Raw Food Recipes for Good Health and Timeless Beauty", covers all aspects of your health.

This book will appeal to your eyes, taste buds, stomach, brain, and pocket book.

Great recipes are on colored pages with beautiful photos.

In addition, Mimi educates the reader on why various parts of the body are in need of nutrient rich foods.

You'll find information on ingredients, spices, useful equipment, and learn why Mimi is such a special person.

I ordered Mimi Kirk's book, "Live Raw" after following a few interviews with her and seeing some of her videos on Facebook. This book has changed my life and my family's life. We are now following Mimi's guidelines for optimum health and are 75 - 80% raw vegan. I am finally losing the stubborn weight that I've been carrying around for years and I'm not even dieting. I'm eating cheesecake, lasagna, bread, crackers, brownies and it's all raw and all vegan and it's so delicious and healthy. Her recipes are easy to follow and her story in the beginning of the book takes your breath away. I read the book cover to cover before I started making my first meal. I highly recommend this book to everyone!! Thank you Mimi.

Mimi Kirk is probably the hottest woman in her 70's that I've ever seen! She's a great face for promoting her book on living well, and 'raw.' The book contains dozens of recipes, all of which sounds absolutely delicious! I am not one for trying new things, or new diets. However, yesterday I followed her recipe for cold broccoli soup...ASTONISHING! Kirk demands the idea that if you eat well, you feel well. She teaches us to love ourselves through feeling&eating right. Kirk is an inspiration for all. Great find. Great book. Great woman.

Mimi Kirk makes raw food delicious and beautiful. Her recipes are easy to make, and yummy to eat. I found Mimi when she was voted hottest vegetarian over 50 (or something like that) on FB. Then I found out she was actually over 20 years older than some of the other nominees! She is quite an inspiration! Mimi had literally thousands of people clamoring for a cookbook. She really wants to help others feel great. She wrote the book to share her amazing healthy life giving cuisine with everyone. Do yourself a favor, grab this book and grow younger!

She has also assembled the tools necessary for making these incredible meals, so you can save time and money getting started in your healthier life. [...]

Check out her page, & watch her video food preparation. [...]

This book is my formal entry into raw food, and having read it cover to cover, I can say I will make every single dish inside! With over 120 recipies that span the spectrum from breakfasts to desserts, it's a good value, but more importantly, it shows how beautiful, colorful and varied you can make these meals. Upbeat and inspiring! - For Purchase - Food - Raw Vegan'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


For Purchase - for purchase, food raw vegan For Purchase - for purchase, food