Saturday 7 May 2011

Surveillance - game camera, hunting camera


I bought this more for monitoring my home than for game, been a lot of break-ins lately. I've been very impressed with it so far. Pics come out very clear with great colors, and the night shots look good too. So far I've only caught neighbors looking around, but did get some great pics of them. lol! It's easy to program and after a month the batteries are still going strong. Being a techie, I like that I do have a firmware update option should Stealthcam ever need to release one.



Why only 4 stars? 2 reasons. First, the reset should be less than one minute. I'd like to see 30, or even 15 seconds to start. The other reason is the time it takes to actually take the first pic. A lot of times the subject can be out of the pic once its triggered and the camera fires off a shot. Placement can help if you can aim it up the path - still, like to see the lag time go away. Stealth Cam Infrared Digital Video Scouting Camera (Black)

I have a total of three cameras and this one, while its the most expensive one that I've bought, it's also hand down the best quality. Plus it has sound capabilities. By the way I read some previous reviews and am putting you guys on the prayer list, break-ins and stalkings, come on.



But seriously, I wish I had more of these cameras to put up at my farm and my lease the picture quality is exceptional, it's easy to set up and use and did I mention it had sound, too cool. These guys got it right on this one.



Good job fellas.

This Unit is really cool. It records Pictures in burst and video & SOUND. I really like that attribute. Really easy to use and has zoom options. I like to use mine for hunting and security reasons. With the zoom you can post these up high and zoom down to catch license plates when people trespass on land.I have that issue a lot. Seems to hold charge well AND USES 8 AA BATTERIES... Problem with big batteries is that they don't sell well at stores and by the time you buy them they are half drained. "AA" is way better. I need to buy a 12v battery and test it out on this. My last one finally died.

Tried this cam as well as the Rogue by stealth cam and both have performed extremely well. Have had this one out in the field for months and have received hundreds of hog and game pics. The video options on this are pretty awesome and getting to listen to the game is even cooler. Audio feature is incredible. Looking forward to trying out the new Cuddeback coming out as well as the Archers Choice Cam by Stealth.

I bought this to get candid pics of the wildlife that lives in and around my yard, and it has done a great job. It's easy to use/program, and takes both still pics and video with sound. It comes with a tree-strap. (8) AA batteries have been in it for about a month, with no sign of weakening yet. It also has very effective night/IR capabilities. I'm going to try to post a pic that it took of a grey fox standing on a boulder - if you see it, it's mine. It uses standard SD camera cards, and takes pics in JPEG format, so it's easy to get the pics onto my Mac. Very pleased.

This thing rocks. Got great pictures. The sound is cool. Never thought it would be fun to hear critters walk by but it was. I also got to listen to a conversation of two nimrods who walked through my spot and didn't see the camera. This is my second stealhcam. Next year I am getting a third. They are just too fun and take to good of pictures for the price. That and I don't worry if someone finds one and takes it.

Based on reviews I purchased this cam only to be disappointed when it arrived DOA... call customer service and they walked me through a couple of things and nothing worked...going to give it one more try and maybe second one will work. - Moultrie - Wildlife Camera - Game Camera - Hunting Camera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Surveillance - game camera, hunting camera game camera Surveillance - game camera, hunting camera