Saturday 7 May 2011

Headphones Folding - headphones folding, jvc


My experience with noise reducing earphones is with the JVC HANC100, which is an earlier, and fairly satisfactory headphone. I've been satisfied with it for about a year.



This, the JVC HANC80 noise cancelling headphone, is even better! The sound rendition is superb. And this model has two modes of noise reduction: low frequency, and a wider range for more typical noisy environments, e.g. office, library, shopping, home (when relatives visit), auto travel, bus, aircraft, well, you get the picture ...



I like the wide range. At home with airconditioner, fans, neigborhood sounds, jets above, radios blaring, dogs barking etc, the effect is comforting. Add some music from your iPod or radio earphone outlet and you find yourself in a (quiet) heaven, listening to a high quality of sound reproduction. I was impressed with the sound quality, and I've used earphones of various types for many years.



One must understand that these, or any, noise-reduction earphones are exactly that: they are NOT noise-CANCELLING! Silicone earplugs are the best you can do in that regard. Best noise reduction is in the very low frequencies (makes my Boston MBTA subway excursions bearable). The excellent sound quality is icing on the cake. Get real! This isn't Star Trek, merely the 21st century.





You don't need to spend $350 for that high priced brand! This is an excellent product.



Recommended.



Also look at the JVC HARX300 non-noisecancelling phones. They go over the ears, are very reasonably prices, have fantastic sound. Not designed to be easily transported (don't fold). I love them - have three, in each place in my home where I like to listen to music or TV.



JVC Full-Size Headphones (Black) JVC HANC80 Folding Noise Cancelling Headphone

Pretty good headphones for the price. I paid $30 for it. Sound quality and comfort were good. The only complaint is that the noise canceling feature doesn't seem to work very well. It's the typical white noise to cancel out the outside noise but it doesn't work as well as my other noise canceling headphone from Antec Lansing. One the plus side, the battery is located on the headphone so there are no additional controller like other cheap noise canceling headphones. Overall, I do like the style and sound quality for this headphone but I would not buy this if you require very good noise canceling.

These noise cancelling headphones work quite well. They fit more over the ear, rather than around it like my Bose headphones, so they do not pysically block out the noise as well as the Bose. However, the noise cancelling is similar to the Bose headphones.



The JVC headphones sound good, are lighter and pack smaller than the Bose.

After losing my old sound canceling headphones, I thought I would try this unit, since it looks good, the price was nice and low, and JVC is a well known brand. I was dissapointed by their performance compared to my old ones. Their sound canceling effectiveness is not as good as some other models on the market, and they are on the heavy side. As a glasses wearer, I also found them uncomfortable because they were too tight against the ears.

I purchased these to use on a 12 hour plane ride. Unfortunately, the noise cancelling is minimal at best. In fact you have to listed closely to hear a difference. I kept switching them on & off just to detect any differences. Even worse, the sound quality is just plain aweful. Music from my iPod sounded muddled. I ended up using mu VModa ear buds with 100x better results. These were just a waste of money. I recommend spending the additional $$ for a better quality set.

These headphones are definitely worth it. They cancel ambient noise very well and the stereo sound is amazing. Definitely worth the money and I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for a nice pair of headphones for travel or home but does not want to spend $500 on a pair of Bose.

I don't understand why they would make the arms of these headphones jut out to the side of your head so dramatically. Really goofy looking and actually uncomfortable because the weight of the headphones are supported by the rigid pad that rests top center of your skull. So they look really stupid and they give me a headache from having this dead weight pressing into the top of my head. Why?



Trust me, the folding feature isn't worth all of this, because they are still the size of a grapefruit when folded and there's no way to keep the chord under control. If you try to wrap the chord around the folded headphones it all comes apart. Really dumb design. Who tested this and decided that it should be sold to the public!

These are the only noise cancelling headphones I've used so I can't compare. But I am well pleased with their sound quality and the noise reduction is, to me, better than in some of the other reviews. True, it doesn't truly cancel noise, but does make a big dent in lower frequencies, such as road noise in a car. The noise reduction can be very noticeable or not noticeable at all, depending on your surroundings. But if you are looking for an overall good pair, I would recommend these. I would bet that there's not much difference between these and the other brand selling for about 10 times as much. - Headphones - Jvc - Noise-cancellin - Headphones Folding'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information