Saturday 7 May 2011

Rubbermaid - rubbermaid


I've orered manay of these cooler packs for my son who takes canned drinks to work with him. These are difficult to find in stores, so I've "stocked" up on them. Even after almost 24 hours, they are still cold! Rubbermaid Inc Blu Can Cooler Ice Sub 1056-10-220 Ice Pack

Once again, Rubbermaid comes through like a champion!

I've bought so many Rubbermaid products, I should go to work for them. This purchase, contoured blue ice to fit into a small cooler, is one of the best products I've purchased. Keeps canned drinks REALLY cold, allows packing nine 12-oz cans in a "six-pack" cooler, lasts more than all day and is easy on the pocketbook. What more do you want? Thanks for giving me a GREAT product at a very reasonable price. Go Rubbermaid!

I ordered 2 blue ice can coolers from ANTOnline via Amazon. Good price, but S&H was more than the items (not eligible for Prime). Oh well, couldn't find the items locally anyway, and ordering online is so convenient.





What arrived was 2 of the square blue ice blocks, of which I have plenty. One was crushed a bit but not leaking. So I called. The lady at the other end was reasonably polite, and told me to go online for an RMA and return shipping label. So I did. As I was providing the info, they asked yes/no questions that really didn't apply. Manufacturer packaging? What's that, for blue ice, the sticker?



Anyway, I read the fine print. Even though the error was theirs, I would be required to pay an unspecified restocking fee. Blank check, eh? Well, the policy worked - I'm not returning the stuff only to take a loss. - Rubbermaid'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information