Saturday 28 May 2011

Spare Battery - motorola droid, droid battery


This battery works just like the original that came with my Droid a year ago. My old one works fine most of the time, but when I am traveling and might need my phone the most, I wanted to have a spare. I have also found the most places don't have as strong a signal as my home which can cause it to drain very quickly. Whether I use my original or this replacement, I get about the same battery life. No complaints. OEM Motorola Droid A855 CLIQ BP6X Standard Battery SNN5843

I bought this as a second battery.

It works great for me, no downtime with phone on charger

Cant beat the price. Just thought that the S&H was a bit off.

was mailed regular male with 95 cent stamp, no tracking possible....

That's why 4 stars. Product itself 5 stars.

Very happy with purchase. I have purchased from this vendor multiple times. I have no complaints. This extra back-up battery is necessary for anyone who has a smartphone because a fully charged phone will never make it through the day with moderate to high usuage. That's where this extra battery comes in handy. I always keep a back-up battery fully charged so I can just pop it in and not have any down time. I have purchased many of these batteris (6 in total) for myself, children and their friends so that they will always have a fully charged back-up battery with them. I don't ever leave home without it. I also purchased the external battery charger to go along with this so that I can charge the extra battery without having to have it in the phone to charge. Well worth it to purchase both....you will not be disappointed.

I ordered this battery after my Droid kept running out of steam half way through the day. I tend to use it a lot for maps since I'm new to NYC. I charged it up, and thought I was ready to go. The first time I popped it in on the go, it didn't work. The next time I plugged in my phone right after putting it in, and it's been working since. I don't know if taking it out and putting it back in will cause issues again, but it's been working fine for now. I'm aware that I may not have connected it completely or something.



It shipped quickly. Unless I have issues with it again, I'd recommend it highly. - Motorola - Spare Battery - Motorola Droid - Droid Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Spare Battery - motorola droid, droid battery motorola Spare Battery - motorola droid, droid battery