Saturday 28 May 2011

13 Inch Laptop Sleeve - laptop sleeve, laptop case


I bought an Apple Mac Book Pro so I wanted something to protect it. This is beautiful!!!! I also bought a hard case for my laptop and was worried it wouldnt fit but it definatly does! :) Exactly what I was expecting!!!! Pink Sparse Tranquility Carrying Case Sleeve fit Apple MacBook 13" and 13 - 14 inch Notebook Laptop Computer

Bought it for my girlfriend so she wouldn't scratch the MacBook when she puts it in her purse.



This case provides adequate protection and is a good fit. She's also happy with the design, which is a plus.

I was really excited when I found this product and made a right pest of myself until my boyfriend bought it for me. When I got it, though, I was so disappointed. There is hardly any padding at all, and NONE along the zipper, so the zipper itself becomes a scratch-hazard! None of this is the fault of the seller, I should have wondered why it was so much cheaper than the (FUGLY) one they are selling at the Apple Store and read the reviews. I didn't, now it is what it is, and hopefully someone else will see this and not have the same experience.

I bought a 13" MacBook because I didn't want something big and bulky. This cover is perfect because it keeps my laptop small and sleek. I didn't want some fat padding that would make it difficult to fit into my bag with all my books. I love the design. It is a bit feminine but not too overly girly. I am satisfied.

This little gem is perfect for my wife's laptop. Nice fit, soft to the touch, "pretty design" according to her. Special thank you to the seller for including the interior dimensions. It let me make sure ahead of time it would fit perfectly.

I bought this laptop sleeve for my MacBook Pro 13" and it fits perfectly. Most sleeves are masculine, sparse, or overly cute, so I was glad to find one that's a tad more elegant. The one drawback is that the sleeve has minimal padding, but my laptop is still scratch- and dent-free. - Laptop Sleeve - Laptop Case - Laptop Accessories - Macbook Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


13 Inch Laptop Sleeve - laptop sleeve, laptop case laptop sleeve 13 Inch Laptop Sleeve - laptop sleeve, laptop case