Saturday 28 May 2011

Digital Camera - sanyo


I bought this camera, as I was in a hurry at a local Walmart. Since Sanyo was a Japanese company and it was cheap, I felt it is okay to buy it. I was not looking to do high end photography with this camera. After using it for a few times, noticed that the parts are not strongly put together. Any rough use, they will break. The images are whitened out. The CCD sensor is of poor quality. For the same cost, I could have got one of those Pentax or Samsung cameras. If had shelled out $50 more, I could have got a Nikon coolpix S3000. The Pentax and Nikon would have given me better images and are well built. But they did not have those cameras at the store. Thinking of returning it, but not sure what the local store policy is. Sanyo Xacti Vpc-x1200 Red 12mp Digital Camera with 2.7" Lcd, 3x Optical Zoom

I bought this camera when it first came out. I have used it on trips to Mexico and Africa. The picture quality is great. I really can't understand how the other two reviewers could give the camera such a terrible rating. My experience with the camera has been the complete opposite.



I don't even baby it. I just throw it in my pocket or backpack. Its been very reliable.

I bought this camera searching for a cheap digital camera buy. After using this camera a few times i realized that the camera would not hold a charge for more than 4-6 hours whether it was on or not. This was probably just a battery malfunction but i wasn't about to try that camera again. It was disappointing to have a camera with me when it would never work. The camera took pictures well but the controls were sometimes difficult to work with. I returned it and ordered a Nikon Coolpix S3000 instead because Nikon is much more reliable. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

This is by far the best camera I've ever owned. I bought it right before taking a cruise to the bahamas and used it the entire 3 day trip without having to recharge it once! VERY reliable and took gorgeous perfect shots. Beautiful shore line photos also. It has a fantastic feature on it that you can take continuous pictures every 1-2 seconds so we were able to get some wonderful sets of photos of the entire shoreline upon docking at the islands. Would recommend this camera to anyone! - Sanyo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Digital Camera - sanyo sanyo Digital Camera - sanyo