Saturday 28 May 2011

Computer Accessories - ac adapter, accessories


The review below was many many months ago, and today i find it untrue and misleading because this is truly a great product.. I got an e-mail from the company itself asking me to rate this product and so i listed my concern about the fact that not only 2 months have gone by and my product is not working, all they asked was for my product serial number and within 2 days shipped out a new replacement - i didn't even have to return my old broken one - they apologized for the inconvenience and its been over 8 months and its in perfect condition!!!!! yes, the wire is a tad shorter than my hp wires were - but i switched it up half-half my pc with this product one and you get definitely get used to have 4 or so inches cut off from your regular length...



many months ago:

"Well, the reason i bought this in the first place was because i needed a replacement to my two year hp charger.. so i thought to give this a try.. 2 months in and its already bugging out... i have to constantly shift the wire and bend it so the charger light in my laptop will turn on or notify me that its charging... so i suppose you get what you paid for... the shipping charge was expensive... because of its weight.. and the package it came in was a sealed thick envelope... not a box - which i found odd and a bit cheap... also, the wires are very short. im used to long hp wires this one seems to be cut in half.." Anker New Replacement AC Adapter + Power Supply Cord for HP Compaq Presario V2000 V2100 V2200 V2400, C300 C304 C500 C700 C712NR, V3000 V3100 V3300, Pavilion DV1000 DV1100 DV1300 DV1600 DV2000 DV2100 DV2500 DV2700, DV9000 DV9700 DV9628NR, TX1000 TX1100 TX2000 TX2500, Compaq Business NC4000 NC6000 NC6200 NC6220 NC6230 Fits 402018-001 380467-003 DC359A PPP09H [18.5V 65W 3.5A 4.8*1.7mm]

I ordered the adaptor for my HP dv6500. Yes, the description does not mention my laptop model, but i looked at the pics and the tech specs and was convinced the product is right but the desc is not. Seller, please take note.



Now to the review : I have previously ordered after-market adapters with other sellers, so i did not have high expectations of what i was to receive. However, i was taken by SURPRISE!! Firstly, the packaging was great. Other sellers would just wrap it in a brown box. Secondly, what usually happens with other sellers is the cord is not of great length, but with Anker its great, actually as long as the original HP one ( made it longer by combining part from HP and part from Anker ).



I would definitely, try this brand again ( i need a battery too! )

Anker(tm) laptop adapter. I received this quickly I am very happy with it. One of the best things about this adapter is the long cable, that was a problem with my previous adapter the cord/cable was too short and is what caused the wires connecting the box part of the cord to break.



I am very happy with this and would buy from this business again if and when I need something.

I bought this battery for my HP Pavillion dv2000 laptop. At first I was hesitant given the low price and the fact that it is not a genuine HP product. I decided to give it a try and order it (since Amazon is so great about returns) and I am so glad I did! Shipping for this product was super fast (I have prime) and once I plugged in the adapter, I was able to successfully charge my laptop. It has been a few weeks and the product works great! I have had no problems and see no need to pay for an expensive genuine HP adapter. Thanks for selling quality products like this on Amazon! - Ac Adapter - Chargers - Accessories - Laptop Power Cord'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information