Saturday 30 April 2011

Samsung Intensity - samsung car charger, charger


I needed a car charger for my new cell phone but did not want to pay the $30 the Verizon store wanted for it.



I came to Amazon.com looking for a better deal and here I found it. This product was so inexpensive, I was worried about whether it would work or not. I bought two - one for me, one for my hubby...and both are working perfectly.



They arrived quickly and in perfect condition, just as they look in the photo posted on the product information page. The only thing I don't know is how long it will last, because I have only used it a few times. But at this price, even if it lasted 6 months, it would be worth it (not that I want that; the waste in this world is already great enough!).



I would buy something from this vendor again.



This time, it WASN'T "too good to be true"! Cell Phone Car Charger for Samsung Intensity SCH-u450

If you plug this item into the charger port in your car you must manipulate it until the small red light indicating current is passing through it lights up. The contacts are inferior and it requires manipulating. If this is necessary when it is new, I'm wondering how long this item lasts. Other chargers require simply plugging them in. - Cell Phone Accessories - Samsung Car Charger - Samsung Intensity - Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information