Saturday 30 April 2011

Computer Accessories


Advertised as Kodak #10 color/black combo pack. Came loose with weird product numbers. Kodak states they are not sold loose. They may have been OEM light loads, fakes, or the inventory of an out-of-business Chinese factory. Kodak suggested I return them as they would not stand by them. I did.



I'd avoid them Kodak Ink Combo Pack - 1963149

Tried non Kodak ink; and had problems in our Kodak all in one printer. Price one of the more reasonable Ink cartridge's on the market. High quality low price what more do you want. Also very satisfied with the Kodak all in one printer.

I contacted the seller after being unable to calibrate my printer using there cartridge, it would not print all the colors required for calibration. Just today I received my money back(which of course is good)and the seller alleges a receiving email problem for the delay. It is hoped that the email problem has now been fixed.



This is the 1st time I've had any kind of a problem with Kodak ink-jet cartridges. Love the prices on Kodak cartridges.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Computer Accessories Computer Accessories