Saturday 30 April 2011

Ipad Charger - usb charger, ipad


I wanted to have a second cable for those times when I don't want to sync, but just charge my IPad. The cable performs perfectly with the charger that came with the IPad and allows me to keep the syncing cable plugged into my desktop computer. Apple iPad USB Data Sync & Charging Cable - White

Apple deliberately makes their own connectors a fraction of a millimeter smaller than all the others. This means that reasonably priced (non-Apple-marked-up-to-the-hilt) connectors will NOT FIT into an iPwn with a cover. If you don't have a cover on your device, then Belkin, et al. are probably fine, but beware this nasty little trick Apple has pulled on us. If you have a "bumper" on your iPwn 4 this cable will probably not work. Apple sucks. :-(

According to what I've read, some computers may not charge your ipad using this cord while others it might. I was lucky in this regard because I had a usb wall charger (rated at 6 volts), which will charge my ipad using the cord, over an 8 hour period. This lengthy time works fine for me, since I just plug it in before going to bed and the battery lasts me all day. As far as the data transfer: it works great, I don't see any difference with this cord compared to the original one from Apple, that I don't have. So if you don't mind a slow charge (if your computer will do it or wall charger), this is a good cord.

The page says:

Includes a Travel Combo Kit: Home and Car USB Charger

+ Includes an eBigValue Determination Hand Strap Key Chain

no hand strap key chain, etc.

works okay, but I chose it because the image showed a different connection between the wire and the connector to the iPad- the actual product is the same as the original. I bought a new one because that connection is a weakness in the product- after a few months the cord breaks inside and no longer works.

This cable works... sort of. It does effectively sync my iPad with my computer and the connections fit snugly on both ends. However, it does not charge the iPad (or does so at an excruciatingly slow rate as a previous reviewer noted). - Ipad Charger - Sync Cables - Usb Charger - Ipad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


sync cables Ipad Charger - usb charger, ipad