Saturday 30 April 2011

Macbook Pro 13 - macbook shell, macbook case


I suffered screen and case damage to my MacBook Pro about 40 days after purchasing it. The aluminum is attractive, but it just doesn't seem to hold up to as much physical impact as the old polycarbonate iBook I had previously. I was very pleased to find that the polycarbonate shell was available for my model. It went on very easily, fit pretty snugly, and looks like it will provide the extra protection I need. I am very pleased with the appearance and functionality. The flip-up feet and venting in the bottom seem like an especially nice touch to keep the heat moving away from the MacBook Pro during heavy usage.



I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone with a MacBook Pro. iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 13-inch A1278 Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro (Black)

I was hoping for a sturdy case to protect my new mac book pro, but didn't want to purchase a case for fifty bucks at the apple store. This case arrived and was exactly what I was expecting from the photos. The case fit snugly and the plastic looks sturdy enough to protect it from casual scratches or dings. Definitely worth the price! I bought the black one and have already starting accessorizing with stickers. At this price I'll purchase more case colors to switch it out every once in a while, something I wouldn't be able to do at the fifty dollar level.

Overall I highly recommend this case if you like the photos. You won't be disappointed!

Hi, I bought my Macbook pro 13 not only for its features but also for the great looking. One thing I notice soon after I got it is that is so smooth and thin that it can be slippery, so I start looking for a case that protects it. I found the M-Cover hard case and I thought that it may look good on my machine, then I read farther on the description and I found that it has two tabs in the bottom that you can simple flip on and your laptop sits in a way that facilitates typing or just any other type of task. I did not found this in any other similar product so I bought it, it came in, perfect fitment and I just can be more pleased with this feature. Simply turn the tabs on and it makes a world of the difference on your machine. Other thing I have notice is that by the laptop being tilt up the air flows better underneath and it keeps the machine cooler, that can extend the battery's life and in over all the machine's life. Simply is the best accessory I could get for my machine and the best part of it is that is under $20 dollars.

I don't know if it's the seller or the product, but this looks nothing like the picture. The shell looks cheap, flimsy, and poorly made. Do not buy this product. I gave it as a gift and I was quite embarrassed.

I have a new (2011) macbook pro 13 inch and this cover fits like a glove. I was surprised at how well it worked out. It allows for airflow at the bottom which is a nice plus. I bought the black one which was probably a mistake in terms of fingerprints and keeping it smudgfree, but seems to wipe off easiy enough. The edges are matte/textured which helps. Definitely a good call to protect the pricely little macbook pro.

I just got a new macbook pro and was looking for a case to protect this valuable investment. Luckily I found out about the mcover hard case! It looks great on my laptop and does not cheapen it all! PLUS, the apple light behind the monitor is visible through the case ;D I am very happy with this purchase!!!

It's a nice black case. It does not take a lot of time of time to install it! It takes less than a minute to install. The clips on the back help a lot. It is nice to type on as it gives extra height like a keyboard. It is also protecting the laptop from getting hot. All in all this is a wonderful case the laptop prevents from getting scratches and dirty. I like the case a lot.

I bought this case cause a friend had it for her macbook and seemed really nice, what I liked about it was the fact that it had leg so you could prop up the laptop, this would've prevented overheating and such. When I actually got the product, I was very disapointed, 1st of all, both pieces were warped and curved (perhaps from the shipping for from the lack of decent materials), 2nd, the legs that should've held the computer up were flimsy and bendable, and 3rd, the case didn't fit well to the front of the base of the laptop and around the sides. Overall, id reconmend not to get this, unless you really want the pegs underneath which aren't really even that great. Go with a speck case and pay the extra, 5 or 10 $, it'll be worth it. - Macbook Case - Macbook Pro - Macbook Shell - Macbook Pro 13 Inch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


macbook pro Macbook Pro 13 - macbook shell, macbook case